1. What method did Durkheim use for suicide studies?
- Participant Observation
- Official Statistics
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is suicide?
- Suicide is when you intend to kill yourself deliberately.
- Suicide is when you are not happy with life.
3. Suicide rates are _______ if coroners decide the cause of death.
- Low in validity
4. What is fatalistic suicide?
- Suicide because of becoming fully integrated.
- Suicide because of too much regulation of control.
- Suicide because of lack of regulation and control.
5. What method did Douglas use for suicide studies?
- Lab Experiments
- Unstructured Observations