1. Why do some people commit anomic suicide?
- Because one's desires are not being fulfilled.
- Because one's facing too much control and integration.
- Because of one's excess of individualism.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Douglas argues that societies don’t share the same meaning of suicide; if people are highly integrated then suicide is more likely to be what?
- Covered up
- Taken to the coroner
- Shared with the police
3. Altruistic Suicide is when you commit suicide because of?
- Little integration
- Full Integration
- Too much regulation
- Little regulation
4. Suicide rates are _______ if coroners decide the cause of death.
- Low in validity
5. What is fatalistic suicide?
- Suicide because of becoming fully integrated.
- Suicide because of too much regulation of control.
- Suicide because of lack of regulation and control.