1. Douglas argues that societies don’t share the same meaning of suicide; if people are highly integrated then suicide is more likely to be what?
- Covered up
- Taken to the coroner
- Shared with the police
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Search For Help suicide?
- A cry for help when all else has failed.
- Punishing oneself.
3. Douglas criticises who for accepting reliability and validity of official statistics?
4. Douglas came up with five explanations for suicide. One of these is?
5. What method did Douglas use for suicide studies?
- Unstructured Observations
- Lab Experiments