1. What is Search For Help suicide?
- A cry for help when all else has failed.
- Punishing oneself.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Douglas argues that societies don’t share the same meaning of suicide; if people are highly integrated then suicide is more likely to be what?
- Covered up
- Taken to the coroner
- Shared with the police
3. Douglas criticises who for accepting reliability and validity of official statistics?
4. _________ would be low if coroners cannot reach a decision. This leaves an "open verdict" and this cannot go towards statistics.
5. Douglas came up with five explanations for suicide. One of these is?