1. Which one of these scenarios/stories matches fatalistic suicide?
- Parents of a British schoolgirl who ran away with her teacher attempted to kill suicide.
- Students committing suicide because of financial problems.
- Ariel Castrol committed suicide by hanging in prison.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do some people commit anomic suicide?
- Because one's desires are not being fulfilled.
- Because one's facing too much control and integration.
- Because of one's excess of individualism.
3. _________ would be low if coroners cannot reach a decision. This leaves an "open verdict" and this cannot go towards statistics.
4. What method did Douglas use for suicide studies?
- Lab Experiments
- Unstructured Observations
5. What is suicide?
- Suicide is when you intend to kill yourself deliberately.
- Suicide is when you are not happy with life.