- Created by: JJ Hyland
- Created on: 02-11-18 23:24
1. What was the Hue and Cry?
- If you seen a crime being committed you would help hide the evidence so nobody gets in trouble
- None of the above
- If you seen crime being committed, you would shout and everybody would come and help
- If you show a crime, you would cry and run and tell the local policeman
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was sanctuary?
- 40 days you could hide in church without being arrested
- 30 days you could hide in church without being arrested
- 40 days you spent in prison for your own protection
- 30 days you spent in prison for your own protection
3. What took place in 1066?
- Battle Of Hastings
- Battle of Bosworth Field
- Battle of Waterloo
- Battle of Flodden Field
4. What replaced Trials By Ordeal?
- Trial by Religion
- Trial by Execution
- Trial By Jury
- Trial by Combat
5. What was the Heresy Act of 1414?
- It included all of the above
- Anyone who committed heresy was sentenced to death
- Act to discuss the different ways they could deal with witchcraft
- Heresy was no longer classed as a crime