1. How did the public view poaching?
- Killed the oranges
- They liked the crime and thought the Bloody Code was unfair. So most officials would do pious purgery.
- Felt it was awesome sauce
- They hated it
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the public view smuggling?
- They did not view it as a crime therefore did not report it due to enjoying the luxury goods it provided them with.
- They hated it.
- They loved it because it was fine
- They like to make it fun
3. How was poaching carried out?
- During the night over large estates where they could not be seen by stewards.
- It wasnt
- During the night where stewards could see them
- During the day where they would not be seen
4. Name two punishments in the Anglo-Saxon period?
- Mutilation and Fines
- Furca and Fed to lions
- Public humiliation and execution
- Stocks and pillories
5. Who was accused of witchcraft?
- Old women with husbands living
- Men who were widows
- Old women who were vulnerable widows
- Young girls