1. How did the public view poaching?
- Felt it was awesome sauce
- Killed the oranges
- They liked the crime and thought the Bloody Code was unfair. So most officials would do pious purgery.
- They hated it
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was poaching carried out?
- During the day where they would not be seen
- During the night over large estates where they could not be seen by stewards.
- During the night where stewards could see them
- It wasnt
3. How were "witches" tried?
- Trial by Combact
- Trial by Water
- Trial by Fire
- Trial by Bread
4. Name two punishments in the Anglo-Saxon period?
- Public humiliation and execution
- Mutilation and Fines
- Furca and Fed to lions
- Stocks and pillories
5. Name two punishment from the Roman period?
- Lynched and beaten
- Publically humiliated and beaten
- Sewn into a sack and Crucifixion
- Hiked up a mountain and kicked off a cliff