1. How was poaching carried out?
- During the night over large estates where they could not be seen by stewards.
- During the night where stewards could see them
- During the day where they would not be seen
- It wasnt
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the public view smuggling?
- They loved it because it was fine
- They did not view it as a crime therefore did not report it due to enjoying the luxury goods it provided them with.
- They hated it.
- They like to make it fun
3. Name two punishments in the Anglo-Saxon period?
- Mutilation and Fines
- Furca and Fed to lions
- Public humiliation and execution
- Stocks and pillories
4. How were "witches" tried?
- Trial by Bread
- Trial by Fire
- Trial by Water
- Trial by Combact
5. How did poverty affect smuggling?
- It was easier for the poor people to be able to get more food and drink as they had more money.
- It was an increase
- Over 70% of smugglers were laborers and would earn a weeks' wages from smuggling £1 of tea
- It decreased