1. How was poaching carried out?
- During the night over large estates where they could not be seen by stewards.
- It wasnt
- During the night where stewards could see them
- During the day where they would not be seen
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were "witches" punished?
- Hung or burnt if they survived the trial by ordeal
- Publicly humiliated
3. How was smuggling carried out?
- They didnt
- During the night in a place with a large coastline
- In the night with a small coastline
- In the day
4. How did the public view smuggling?
- They like to make it fun
- They did not view it as a crime therefore did not report it due to enjoying the luxury goods it provided them with.
- They loved it because it was fine
- They hated it.
5. How did the public view poaching?
- Killed the oranges
- They hated it
- They liked the crime and thought the Bloody Code was unfair. So most officials would do pious purgery.
- Felt it was awesome sauce