1. How was smuggling carried out?
- They didnt
- During the night in a place with a large coastline
- In the night with a small coastline
- In the day
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the public view poaching?
- Killed the oranges
- They liked the crime and thought the Bloody Code was unfair. So most officials would do pious purgery.
- Felt it was awesome sauce
- They hated it
3. How were "witches" punished?
- Publicly humiliated
- Hung or burnt if they survived the trial by ordeal
4. How did the public view smuggling?
- They did not view it as a crime therefore did not report it due to enjoying the luxury goods it provided them with.
- They hated it.
- They loved it because it was fine
- They like to make it fun
5. How did poverty affect poaching?
- The meat was the only protein that poor people would have in their diet.
- Nothing changed
- It increases
- It decreases