1. How did poverty affect smuggling?
- It decreased
- It was easier for the poor people to be able to get more food and drink as they had more money.
- Over 70% of smugglers were laborers and would earn a weeks' wages from smuggling £1 of tea
- It was an increase
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was smuggling carried out?
- During the night in a place with a large coastline
- In the day
- In the night with a small coastline
- They didnt
3. How did the public view poaching?
- Felt it was awesome sauce
- Killed the oranges
- They liked the crime and thought the Bloody Code was unfair. So most officials would do pious purgery.
- They hated it
4. Define the term "POACHING"
- Illegal hunting on someone else's land
- Hunting animals that dont want to be hunted
- Killing elephants
5. Define the word "SMUGGLING"
- The importation of illegal goods in order to avoid paying tax
- The transformation from male to female
- The importation of legal goods
- The transportation of animals