1. Name two punishments in the Norman period?
- Public execution and Stocks and pillories
- Furca and Crucifixion
- Fed people to lions
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term "POACHING"
- Illegal hunting on someone else's land
- Killing elephants
- Hunting animals that dont want to be hunted
3. How was smuggling carried out?
- In the night with a small coastline
- They didnt
- During the night in a place with a large coastline
- In the day
4. How did the public view smuggling?
- They did not view it as a crime therefore did not report it due to enjoying the luxury goods it provided them with.
- They hated it.
- They loved it because it was fine
- They like to make it fun
5. Name two punishment from the Roman period?
- Lynched and beaten
- Sewn into a sack and Crucifixion
- Hiked up a mountain and kicked off a cliff
- Publically humiliated and beaten