1. How did poverty affect smuggling?
- It decreased
- It was easier for the poor people to be able to get more food and drink as they had more money.
- Over 70% of smugglers were laborers and would earn a weeks' wages from smuggling £1 of tea
- It was an increase
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the public view poaching?
- Killed the oranges
- They liked the crime and thought the Bloody Code was unfair. So most officials would do pious purgery.
- Felt it was awesome sauce
- They hated it
3. Define the term "POACHING"
- Illegal hunting on someone else's land
- Hunting animals that dont want to be hunted
- Killing elephants
4. How did poverty affect poaching?
- Nothing changed
- It increases
- The meat was the only protein that poor people would have in their diet.
- It decreases
5. How did law enforcement change in 1829?
- Killed the orange
- They were good
- There was a uniformed police force and they also had numbers on their collars which indicated they got paid which avoided corrupted police men. They were also permanent.
- They got worse