1. What is it called when new forms of organisation have international links but crime is still rooted in its local context?
- 'Glocal' organisation
- global organisation
- interconnected organisation
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which sociologist(s) argue that international financial organisations such as the IMF impose pro-capitalist economic programmes on poor countries as a condition on the loans they provide ?
- Lewis and Winlow
- Rothe and Friedrichs
- Rothe and Lewis
3. Where does most of our knowledge of risks come from?
- Our Friends
- The media
- Our Family
4. Which sociologist(s) state that there has been a globalisation of crime ?
- Held et al
5. What is global risk consciousness ?
- globalisation creates new insecurities and produces a new mentality of 'risk consciousness' in which risk is seen as global rather than local
- having a problem with globalisation
- globalisation reduces insecurities