1. Why do women get away with criminal actions more than men?
- Judges go easy on them because of chivalry and they are less likely to be suspected of something.
- When women are on their periods, they are more emotional.
- Women are weaker therefore, judges pity them and let them off.
- They are more responsible.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of socialisation?
- Informal & Formal.
- Primary & Secondary.
- Close & Far.
- Government & Family.
3. What is the definition of Crime?
- An action that breaks the law.
- Wearing nail varnish at school.
- Making your parents angry.
- Acting against the norms and values.
4. What specific age group is more likely to commit crimes?
5. Who did a study to find the link between social class and criminal activity [Status Frustration]?
- Willmott & Young 
- Albert Cohen 
- Rosenthal & Jacobson 
- Ann Oakley