1. Which one of the following is NOT a reason why young people commit crimes?
- Status Frustration.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of socialisation?
- Close & Far.
- Government & Family.
- Informal & Formal.
- Primary & Secondary.
3. What are Self-Report tests?
- Victim fills in what crimes they have committed.
- A questionnaire asking how a person feels about crime.
- Anonymous surveys to say what crimes have been committed.
- Anonymous surveys to say what crime has been experienced.
4. Which is NOT an advantage of prisons?
- Free education for inmates.
- Deters criminals.
- Learn new tricks.
5. Why do women get away with criminal actions more than men?
- They are more responsible.
- When women are on their periods, they are more emotional.
- Judges go easy on them because of chivalry and they are less likely to be suspected of something.
- Women are weaker therefore, judges pity them and let them off.