1. Which one of the following is NOT a function of the penal system?
- Arrest the public.
- Maintain public order.
- Protect life and property.
- Deter criminals.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Self-Report tests?
- A questionnaire asking how a person feels about crime.
- Anonymous surveys to say what crimes have been committed.
- Victim fills in what crimes they have committed.
- Anonymous surveys to say what crime has been experienced.
3. Which one of the following is NOT a reason why young people commit crimes?
- Status Frustration.
4. Which is NOT a disadvantage to prisons?
- Gives prisoners qualifications.
- High re-offending rates.
5. What specific age group is more likely to commit crimes?