1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Official Statistics are inaccurate?
- Dark figure of crime not included.
- Confident victims.
- Some crimes are too trivial.
- Private matters not reported.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is NOT an informal agent, but is a FORMAL agent?
- Peer group.
3. What are the Official Statistics?
- Statistics released by government officials of all the crimes that were reported.
- Statistics released by all the police officers that are sent out to each person.
- Statistics of all the dark figures of crime.
4. Which is NOT an advantage of prisons?
- Deters criminals.
- Learn new tricks.
- Free education for inmates.
5. Who did a study to find the link between social class and criminal activity [Status Frustration]?
- Albert Cohen 
- Ann Oakley 
- Rosenthal & Jacobson 
- Willmott & Young