1. Which one of the following is NOT a solution to crime?
- Electronic Tagging.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is NOT a reason why young people commit crimes?
- Status Frustration.
3. Victim surveys are anonymous surveys given to fill in and say what crimes have been committed against the person.
4. Why do women get away with criminal actions more than men?
- Women are weaker therefore, judges pity them and let them off.
- They are more responsible.
- Judges go easy on them because of chivalry and they are less likely to be suspected of something.
- When women are on their periods, they are more emotional.
5. What is an example of cross-cultural deviancy?
- A teacher drinking coffee during a lesson is not deviant, however, if a student drinks coffee then it's deviant.
- Cohabitation is deviant in Asian cultures but not in British cultures.
- Nail varnish is deviant in school but outside, it's okay.
- Gay marriages were deviant in the past but now they are accepted.