1. Which one of the following is NOT an informal agent, but is a FORMAL agent?
- Peer group.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is NOT a reason why young people commit crimes?
- Status Frustration.
3. Which one of the following is NOT a solution to crime?
- Electronic Tagging.
4. What are Self-Report tests?
- A questionnaire asking how a person feels about crime.
- Anonymous surveys to say what crimes have been committed.
- Victim fills in what crimes they have committed.
- Anonymous surveys to say what crime has been experienced.
5. What is Corporate Crime?
- When staff steal small things from the workplace and blame it on customers or shoplifters.
- When companies save money by not paying their employees the correct wage. Also, companies don't give important to health and safety which causes more work related accidents.
- Middle class people commit crimes in the workplace, such as stealing a glue stick if they work at a school.
- Working class people commit more crimes such as Robbery due to status frustration and not being able to have materials that the 'rich' have.