1. What is Corporate Crime?
- When staff steal small things from the workplace and blame it on customers or shoplifters.
- Working class people commit more crimes such as Robbery due to status frustration and not being able to have materials that the 'rich' have.
- When companies save money by not paying their employees the correct wage. Also, companies don't give important to health and safety which causes more work related accidents.
- Middle class people commit crimes in the workplace, such as stealing a glue stick if they work at a school.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is NOT a reason why young people commit crimes?
- Status Frustration.
3. Which one of the following is NOT a solution to crime?
- Electronic Tagging.
4. Which is NOT an advantage of prisons?
- Free education for inmates.
- Learn new tricks.
- Deters criminals.
5. What is the definition of Deviance?
- An action that goes against the norms.
- An action that goes against the norms and values of society.
- An action that goes against the law.
- An action that doesn't fit into society's rules.