1. Which one of the following is NOT a reason why young people commit crimes?
- Status Frustration.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cesare Lombroso believed that ________.
- criminals were influenced due to environmental factors.
- criminals were BORN criminals and were criminals by nature.
- working class people commit more crimes when not socialised.
- prison were an insufficient form of punishment.
3. What are the Official Statistics?
- Statistics of all the dark figures of crime.
- Statistics released by government officials of all the crimes that were reported.
- Statistics released by all the police officers that are sent out to each person.
4. Why do women get away with criminal actions more than men?
- Women are weaker therefore, judges pity them and let them off.
- They are more responsible.
- Judges go easy on them because of chivalry and they are less likely to be suspected of something.
- When women are on their periods, they are more emotional.
5. Which is NOT an advantage of prisons?
- Deters criminals.
- Learn new tricks.
- Free education for inmates.