1. Which one of the following is NOT a solution to crime?
- Electronic Tagging.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do women get away with criminal actions more than men?
- Women are weaker therefore, judges pity them and let them off.
- They are more responsible.
- Judges go easy on them because of chivalry and they are less likely to be suspected of something.
- When women are on their periods, they are more emotional.
3. What are Self-Report tests?
- Victim fills in what crimes they have committed.
- Anonymous surveys to say what crimes have been committed.
- Anonymous surveys to say what crime has been experienced.
- A questionnaire asking how a person feels about crime.
4. What is the definition of Deviance?
- An action that goes against the norms.
- An action that doesn't fit into society's rules.
- An action that goes against the norms and values of society.
- An action that goes against the law.
5. What is an example of cross-cultural deviancy?
- Cohabitation is deviant in Asian cultures but not in British cultures.
- A teacher drinking coffee during a lesson is not deviant, however, if a student drinks coffee then it's deviant.
- Gay marriages were deviant in the past but now they are accepted.
- Nail varnish is deviant in school but outside, it's okay.