- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 12-05-18 20:17
1. Which nerve detects sensation from the skin of the external ear?
- The vestibulocochlear
- The glossopharyngeal
- The facial
- The vagus
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. The hypoglossal nerve is responsible for what?
- Innervation of the genioglossus
- Innervation of the palatoglossus
- Innervation of the stylopharyngeal
- Taste from the anterior tongue
3. The inferior branch of the oculomotor nerve is responsible for what?
- Visual acuity
- Afferents of the light reflex
- Efferents of the accommodation reflex
- Efferents of the superior rectus muscle
4. Which nerve conducts afferent fibers involved in the pupillary reflexes?
5. The facial nerve emerges from where?
- Rear of brain stem
- Pontomedullary junction