1. The abducens nerve exits where?
- The ponto-medullary junction
- The medulla
- The pons
- The rear of the brainstem
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is the facial nerve not responsible for?
- Innervation of the orbicularis oculi muscle
- Innervation of the parotid gland
- Taste of anterior tongue
- Innervation of the sublingual gland
3. Which nerve innervates the palatoglossal muscle?
4. Which of these nerves does not exit from the ponto-medullary junction?
- The trochlear nerve
- The abducens nerve
- The vestibulocochlear nerve
5. The inferior branch of the oculomotor nerve is responsible for what?
- Efferents of the accommodation reflex
- Visual acuity
- Afferents of the light reflex
- Efferents of the superior rectus muscle