1. The most primitive primate lived how many years ago?
- 5-12 Ma
- 1-2 Ma
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Binocular vision is used by what kind of animal?
3. What does the presence of the sagittal crest indicate?
- A well balanced individual
- Strong jaw muscles
- A large brain
4. The point at which the spine enters the skull is called?
- The foramen magnum
- The sagittal crest
- The orbital lobe
5. The location of the foramen magnum will determine what?
- Posture and locomotion of an animal
- The vision of an animal