- Created by: MariaC5
- Created on: 23-04-18 21:50
1. The point at which the spine enters the skull is called?
- The orbital lobe
- The foramen magnum
- The sagittal crest
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Peripheral vision is used by what kind of animal?
3. Binocular vision is used by what kind of animal?
4. What does the presence of the sagittal crest indicate?
- Strong jaw muscles
- A large brain
- A well balanced individual
5. The location of the foramen magnum will determine what?
- Posture and locomotion of an animal
- The vision of an animal