1. Leaving out obvious characters, misperception and interpreting negative images positively are all examples of...
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Cramer use to measure results?
- Mann Whitney U
- Chi - squared test
3. Inter rater reliability was applied to TAT stories
4. The study can be generalised to other adolescents because...
- the sample included people of different ages and backgrounds
- there was a large sample and the participants came from mixed education and socio-economic status.
- there were positive correlations
5. Diffusion correlated with