1. Experienced coders were used
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cramer wanted to...
- look for relationships between adolescent identity states and the use of projection and denial.
- find out whether only adolescents used defence mechanisms.
- prove that TAT tests were open to interpretation.
3. Cramer also wanted to see whether individuals in the foreclosed and achieved states used less defence mechanisms than those in diffused and moratorium states.
4. The participants were of mixed education and socio-economic status and there were
- 45 males and 45 females.
- 46 females and 45 males.
- 46 males and 45 females.
5. ....was rated according to how often participants saw hostility in the pictures.
Similar Psychology resources: