1. The study can be generalised to other adolescents because...
- the sample included people of different ages and backgrounds
- there was a large sample and the participants came from mixed education and socio-economic status.
- there were positive correlations
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. TAT stands for
- Thematic aperception test
- The average test
- Test about themes
3. Cramer wanted to...
- prove that TAT tests were open to interpretation.
- look for relationships between adolescent identity states and the use of projection and denial.
- find out whether only adolescents used defence mechanisms.
4. What did Cramer use to measure results?
- Chi - squared test
- Mann Whitney U
5. ....was rated according to how often participants saw hostility in the pictures.
Similar Psychology resources: