1. The participants were of mixed education and socio-economic status and there were
- 45 males and 45 females.
- 46 females and 45 males.
- 46 males and 45 females.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The study can be generalised to other adolescents because...
- there was a large sample and the participants came from mixed education and socio-economic status.
- there were positive correlations
- the sample included people of different ages and backgrounds
3. Diffusion correlated with
4. ....was rated according to how often participants saw hostility in the pictures.
5. How can Cramer's study be applied to real life?
- learning about psychological wellbeing
- All of the listed answers.
- Defence mechanisms
- Self esteem