1. The intermolecular forces (between the atoms) are very...
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Covalent bonding involves...
- Destroying electrons
- Sharing electrons
- Transferring electrons
- Stealing electrons
3. Changes to electrons take place in...
- The outer shell
- The inner shell
- All of the shells
- The nucleus
4. Giant covalent structures have...
- High melting points and High boiling points
- High melting points and low boiling points
- Low melting points and High boiling points
- Low melting points and low boiling points
5. All covalent structures...
- Do not conduct electricity
- Contain charged ions
- Do not contain electrons
- Are positively charged