1. Which of the following is not a model of judicial decision making
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who calls the FCC 'the guardian of German democracy'?
3. Who argues that if the UK were to adopt a bill or rights, judges would have a greater role in policy making?
4. Who identifies the key feature of a constitution as lying in the provision of a frame of govt , showing original constitutional decisions to be a form of political engineering?
5. Who argues that if opposition parties can turn legislation into a question of rights, then the success of the porposed legislation is hindered and perhaps even blocked by constitutional courts?
- Alec Stone Sweet
- Alec Sweet Stone