1. French expression for impartial judges?
- La bouche de la loi
- Les yeux de la verite
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a model of judicial decision making
3. What was the problem with the role of Lord Chancellor pre-2005?
- it occupied all three branches of government
- nobody had the right qualifications
4. What does Drewry say has happening in terms of power between the legislature and judiciary in Britain?
- 'the legislator has diminished the role of the judge by occupying vast fields and then has failed to keep them ploughed'
- 'the judges have lost their land to the politicians rightfully'
5. Who calls the FCC 'the guardian of German democracy'?