1. What does the legitimacy of the FCC rest on?
- its moral authority and the willingness of the political arm of government to follow its mandates
- the power of its judges
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that if judges are seen as lawmakers, 'the census that upholds judicial legitimacy is far less solid'?
- Mary Volcansek
- Philip Norton
3. Which of the following is not an explanation for the rebirth of interest in the legal dimension of politics?
- legal character of EU and judicial activism in the US
- emphasis on human rights
- expanding body of international law
- more people are interested in law
- explosion in constitution making
4. Who calls the FCC 'the guardian of German democracy'?
5. What are german politicians said to undertake when making legislation?
- proper procedure