1. What are german politicians said to undertake when making legislation?
- proper procedure
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a model of judicial decision making
3. What does Drewry say has happening in terms of power between the legislature and judiciary in Britain?
- 'the legislator has diminished the role of the judge by occupying vast fields and then has failed to keep them ploughed'
- 'the judges have lost their land to the politicians rightfully'
4. Who says that if judges are seen as lawmakers, 'the census that upholds judicial legitimacy is far less solid'?
- Mary Volcansek
- Philip Norton
5. Who argues that if opposition parties can turn legislation into a question of rights, then the success of the porposed legislation is hindered and perhaps even blocked by constitutional courts?
- Alec Stone Sweet
- Alec Sweet Stone