1. who makes the important decisions in the household. E.G. where to go on holiday
- Husband and Wife together
- Mainly the Husband
- Mainly the Wife
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Dobash and Dobash find in relation to domestic violence
- It could be set of by a women challenging a mans authority
- Women are much more likelt to be a sufferer of domestic violence
- Women are unwilling to report domestic violence
3. What type of money managment is now on the rise and is becoming more common
- The Allowance System
4. What is an Instrumental Role
- The husbands role, geared towards achieveing success at work so he can provide for his famile.
- This is the wifes role, geared towards socialisation of the children and meetin the emotional needs of the family.
5. What is the material or economic explanation of inequality
- Men spend more time earning money for the family, so women have to do more housework.
- The devision of labour is determined by patriarchal norms and values.