1. What method would be used to extract magnesium?
- heating with carbon
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the test for chlorine?
- makes a squeaky pop with a lighted splint
- bleaches damp litmus paper
- relights a glowing splint
3. Why might metals be ideal for a saucepan base?
- metals are good conductors of electricity
- good conductors of heat
- metals are malleable
4. What is produced after the electrolysis of salt?
- carbon dioxide
5. Describe acids on the PH scale.
- PH number 0-6, red
- PH number 8-14. purple
- PH number 0-6, purple
- PH number 8-14, red