1. What products will be made when reacting hydrchloric acid + sodium hydroxide?
- sodium chloride
- sodium + hydrogen
- Sodium chloride + water
- sodium chloride + water +carbon dioxide
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do metals rust?
- because it has been exposed to too much water
- because it has been exposed to too much carbon dioxide
- because the metal is being oxidised (gain of oxygen)
- because the metal has lost oxygen (reduction)
3. What is the test for oxygen?
- relights a glowing splint
- bleaches damp litmus paper white
- makes a squeaky pop with a lighted splint
4. What is produced after the electrolysis of salt?
- carbon dioxide
5. What is the name of a smart alloy used in glasses frames and to repair damaged blood vessels?