1. What products will be made when reacting hydrchloric acid + sodium hydroxide?
- sodium chloride
- Sodium chloride + water
- sodium chloride + water +carbon dioxide
- sodium + hydrogen
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why might metals be ideal for a saucepan base?
- metals are good conductors of electricity
- good conductors of heat
- metals are malleable
3. Metal carbonates give which products?
- salt + water + carbon dioxide
- salt + water
- salt + hydroxide
4. What is produced after the electrolysis of salt?
- carbon dioxide
5. What is the name of a smart alloy used in glasses frames and to repair damaged blood vessels?