1. What is the name of a smart alloy used in glasses frames and to repair damaged blood vessels?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Metal carbonates give which products?
- salt + hydroxide
- salt + water + carbon dioxide
- salt + water
3. What is the test for oxygen?
- relights a glowing splint
- bleaches damp litmus paper white
- makes a squeaky pop with a lighted splint
4. What products will be made when reacting hydrchloric acid + sodium hydroxide?
- sodium chloride + water +carbon dioxide
- Sodium chloride + water
- sodium + hydrogen
- sodium chloride
5. Describe acids on the PH scale.
- PH number 0-6, red
- PH number 0-6, purple
- PH number 8-14, red
- PH number 8-14. purple