1. What method would be used to extract magnesium?
- heating with carbon
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describe acids on the PH scale.
- PH number 0-6, red
- PH number 8-14. purple
- PH number 0-6, purple
- PH number 8-14, red
3. What is the electrolyte in electrolysis?
- the posts in the water that apply electricity to the electrolyte.
- liquid containing the compound which conducts the electricity
- the electricity source
4. What is the test for hydrogen?
- makes a squeaky pop with a lighted splint
- relights a glowing splint
- bleaches damp litmus paper white
5. How do indigestion tablets work?
- Contain bases like calcium carbonate to neutralise stomach acid
- Kills bacteria in stomach
- Replaces excess stomach acid with hydrochloric acid in tablet