1. What was the TVA labelled?
- A waste of time
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did PWA differ from the WPA?
- It only hierd skilled workers
- It wanted equal share of men and women
- It prised itself on having may African-American workers
3. What did the SEC do?
- It made sure the EBA was in line with its original intentions
- It reduced the possibility of money laundering to happen
- It made a down-payment of 50-60% mandatory for buying shares
- It eradicated all on the margin buying
4. What did the WPA's leader say about supporting the artists, writers and actors?
- "Their jobs are crucial at picking up the American spirits!"
- "Hell! They've got to eat just like other people"
- "They are just like us, they need nourishment"
- "You could be in their position one day, take a step back and think"
5. What was the Glass-Steagall Act?
- It prevented commercial banks from taking part in investment banking
- It allowed commercial banks from taking part in investment banking
Similar History resources: