1. What was the main form of African-American discrimination within the TVA?
- There was no problems for African-Americans
- A model town for whites only
- A ghetto built for the African-Americans
- A beckoners well for African-Americans
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was displayed with busnisses who adoptred the NRA codes?
- A blue leapord and the quote "we do our part"
- A blue egale and the quote "we do our part"
- A blue leapord
- The quote "we do our part"
3. Under the Economy Act, how much were military contracts cut by?
4. What does the WPA stand for?
- Works Project Agency
- Work with Parents of America
- Works Project Administartion
- Work with Poor Americans
5. What is the EBA?
- Emergency Banking Act shut all the banks for a bank holiday and evaluated which could open again
- It polled the effectiveness of the banks and see which had to be shut down
- It permanently shut all the banks for 1 week and re-opened the healthy banks
Similar History resources: