1. What was the unemployment rate in 1936?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many public buildings did the WPA build?
3. What is SEC an acronym for?
- Securities and Exchange Comission
- Securities and Exchange Concentration
- Securities and Envy Comission
- Special-ops and Exchange Comission
4. Examples of boondoggle jobs (a job with no importance) would be...
- Sitting and observing precious artifacts
- Busking on the streets and drawing pictures to sell
- Scaring pigeons and writing an essay on the history of the paperclip
- Running how to nourish your family classes
5. How many banks were able to reopen because of the EBA?
Similar History resources: