1. In 1936, what had farm income risen to?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was special about WPA?
- It still exists today in America
- It aimed to give work to people with little/no jobs
- It was a fully integrated Alphabet Agency
- It was the most controversial Alphabet Agency
3. Examples of boondoggle jobs (a job with no importance) would be...
- Sitting and observing precious artifacts
- Scaring pigeons and writing an essay on the history of the paperclip
- Running how to nourish your family classes
- Busking on the streets and drawing pictures to sell
4. How could the Third New Deal of 1937-39 be described?
5. What does AAA stand for?
- Agrcultural Adjustment Agency
- Agrcultural Association Agency
- Agrcultural Adjustment Act
- Assitant Adjustment Agency
Similar History resources: