1. Which of the following is not a biotic factor
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Population oscillations are regulated by a process called...
- ...environmental resistance
- ...biological control
- ...negative feeback
- ...carrying capacity
3. What is the term used to describe any factor that may limit population growth
- Carrying capacity
- Negative feedback
- Environmental resistance
- The death phase
4. Which of the following is not an effect of pest damage?
- Competing with crop organisms for resources
- Genetic mutation in crops
- Feeding on crops and animals
- Spoiling food
5. Which of the following does not occur in the lag phase?
- Enzyme synthesis
- Certain factors limit population gowth
- There is a period of slow growth
- A species adapts to a habitat
Similar Biology resources: