1. Population oscillations are regulated by a process called...
- ...carrying capacity
- ...environmental resistance
- ...negative feeback
- ...biological control
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select the term that decribes the maximum population size that can be supported by the available resources?
- The set point
- Carrying Capacity
- Population Density
3. What is a Niche?
- The reproductive capacity of one individual in an ecosystem
- A type of egg based pastry
- an ecological role and space that an organism fills in an ecosystem
- the ability of an organism to resist the effects of interspecific competition
4. Which of the following is not a biotic factor?
- Accumulation of toxic waste
5. Which of the following does not occur in the lag phase?
- Enzyme synthesis
- Certain factors limit population gowth
- There is a period of slow growth
- A species adapts to a habitat
Similar Biology resources: