1. Which of the following are ALL density dependant factors in mammals?
- Accumulation of toxic waste, disease, parasitism, overcrowding and depletion of food supply
- Accumulation of toxic waste, disease, flooding, overcrowding and depletion of food supply
- diesease, overcrowding, insufficient light and depletion of food supply
- Disease, a fire, parasitism, overcrowding and depletion of food supply
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is true about the exponential phase?
- This rate of increase can be maintained indefinitely
- Nutrients have been used up
- Bacterial cells divide at a constant rate
- The population density stays the same
3. What is the term used to describe any factor that may limit population growth
- Environmental resistance
- The death phase
- Carrying capacity
- Negative feedback
4. Which of the following is not an effect of pest damage?
- Spoiling food
- Feeding on crops and animals
- Genetic mutation in crops
- Competing with crop organisms for resources
5. Population oscillations are regulated by a process called...
- ...environmental resistance
- ...negative feeback
- ...carrying capacity
- ...biological control
Similar Biology resources: