1. What is a Niche?
- an ecological role and space that an organism fills in an ecosystem
- A type of egg based pastry
- the ability of an organism to resist the effects of interspecific competition
- The reproductive capacity of one individual in an ecosystem
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term used to describe any factor that may limit population growth
- Carrying capacity
- Environmental resistance
- The death phase
- Negative feedback
3. Which of the following is not an effect of pest damage?
- Competing with crop organisms for resources
- Genetic mutation in crops
- Feeding on crops and animals
- Spoiling food
4. Which of the following does not occur in the lag phase?
- Enzyme synthesis
- A species adapts to a habitat
- Certain factors limit population gowth
- There is a period of slow growth
5. Which of the following is not a biotic factor?
- Accumulation of toxic waste
Similar Biology resources: