1. What is the term used to describe any factor that may limit population growth
- Environmental resistance
- Negative feedback
- The death phase
- Carrying capacity
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select the correct order of the following phases of population growth...
- The lag phase, The exponential phase, The stationary phase and the death phase.
- The lag phase, The exponential phase, death phase and the stationary phase
- The lag phase, The stationary phase, the exponential phase and the death phase
- The exponential phase, The stationary phase, The lag phase and the death phase.
3. Select the term that decribes the maximum population size that can be supported by the available resources?
- The set point
- Carrying Capacity
- Population Density
4. What is a Niche?
- The reproductive capacity of one individual in an ecosystem
- A type of egg based pastry
- an ecological role and space that an organism fills in an ecosystem
- the ability of an organism to resist the effects of interspecific competition
5. Which of the following is true about the exponential phase?
- Bacterial cells divide at a constant rate
- This rate of increase can be maintained indefinitely
- Nutrients have been used up
- The population density stays the same
Similar Biology resources: