1. Which of the following is not a biotic factor?
- Accumulation of toxic waste
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Population oscillations are regulated by a process called...
- ...negative feeback
- ...environmental resistance
- ...biological control
- ...carrying capacity
3. What is a Niche?
- an ecological role and space that an organism fills in an ecosystem
- The reproductive capacity of one individual in an ecosystem
- A type of egg based pastry
- the ability of an organism to resist the effects of interspecific competition
4. Which of the following are ALL density dependant factors in mammals?
- Disease, a fire, parasitism, overcrowding and depletion of food supply
- Accumulation of toxic waste, disease, flooding, overcrowding and depletion of food supply
- Accumulation of toxic waste, disease, parasitism, overcrowding and depletion of food supply
- diesease, overcrowding, insufficient light and depletion of food supply
5. What is the term used to describe any factor that may limit population growth
- Negative feedback
- The death phase
- Environmental resistance
- Carrying capacity
Similar Biology resources: