1. Which of the following is not a biotic factor?
- Accumulation of toxic waste
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term used to describe any factor that may limit population growth
- Negative feedback
- The death phase
- Environmental resistance
- Carrying capacity
3. What is a Niche?
- an ecological role and space that an organism fills in an ecosystem
- The reproductive capacity of one individual in an ecosystem
- A type of egg based pastry
- the ability of an organism to resist the effects of interspecific competition
4. Which of the following does not occur in the lag phase?
- There is a period of slow growth
- Certain factors limit population gowth
- A species adapts to a habitat
- Enzyme synthesis
5. Which of the following is not an effect of pest damage?
- Spoiling food
- Feeding on crops and animals
- Genetic mutation in crops
- Competing with crop organisms for resources
Similar Biology resources: