1. Which of the following is not a biotic factor
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select the term that decribes the maximum population size that can be supported by the available resources?
- Carrying Capacity
- Population Density
- The set point
3. Which of the following are ALL density dependant factors in mammals?
- Accumulation of toxic waste, disease, flooding, overcrowding and depletion of food supply
- diesease, overcrowding, insufficient light and depletion of food supply
- Accumulation of toxic waste, disease, parasitism, overcrowding and depletion of food supply
- Disease, a fire, parasitism, overcrowding and depletion of food supply
4. Population oscillations are regulated by a process called...
- ...negative feeback
- ...biological control
- ...carrying capacity
- ...environmental resistance
5. Which of the following is true about the exponential phase?
- The population density stays the same
- Bacterial cells divide at a constant rate
- Nutrients have been used up
- This rate of increase can be maintained indefinitely
Similar Biology resources: