1. When do you need to send a requisition to NHS agency?
- supplying in community pharmacy
- against veterinary requsitons (original kept for 5 years)
- by pharmaceutical manufcturers/wholesalers
- supplying in prison pharmacy
- by hospital/care homes
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is Class A drug
- Amphetamine sulphate (speed)
3. Which of these may be emergency supply for patient in sch2 and 3?
- Tramadol for pain by UK prescriber
- Temazepam for insomnia by UK prescriber
- Phenobarbital for epilepsy by UK prescriber
- Morphine for pain by Uk prescriber
4. Which of these cant a midwife possess in sch 2?
5. which sch 3 CD is expect from normal prescription requirements