1. In which case would you not need a licence from home office to import/export?
- Sch. 4 Part I
- Sch.4 Part II for self-administration
- Sch.4 Part II
- Sch 1, 2 and 3
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these cant a midwife possess in sch 2?
3. When do you need to send a requisition to NHS agency?
- supplying in prison pharmacy
- by hospital/care homes
- by pharmaceutical manufcturers/wholesalers
- supplying in community pharmacy
- against veterinary requsitons (original kept for 5 years)
4. Which of these is a Class C drug
5. Which of these is Class A drug
- Amphetamine sulphate (speed)