1. In which case would you not need a licence from home office to import/export?
- Sch.4 Part II for self-administration
- Sch.4 Part II
- Sch. 4 Part I
- Sch 1, 2 and 3
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these are exempt from being in CD cupboard out of sched 3?
3. which sch 3 CD is expect from normal prescription requirements
4. Which of these cant a midwife possess in sch 2?
5. Which of these may be emergency supply for patient in sch2 and 3?
- Tramadol for pain by UK prescriber
- Temazepam for insomnia by UK prescriber
- Phenobarbital for epilepsy by UK prescriber
- Morphine for pain by Uk prescriber