1. Which of these is Class B drug
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which case would you not need a licence from home office to import/export?
- Sch 1, 2 and 3
- Sch.4 Part II for self-administration
- Sch. 4 Part I
- Sch.4 Part II
3. How long is sch 5 CD prescription valid?
- 12 months
- 6 months
- 30 days
- 28 days
4. When do you need to send a requisition to NHS agency?
- by hospital/care homes
- supplying in community pharmacy
- by pharmaceutical manufcturers/wholesalers
- supplying in prison pharmacy
- against veterinary requsitons (original kept for 5 years)
5. Which of these cant a midwife possess in sch 2?