1. Which of these cant a midwife possess in sch 2?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. In an emergency a doc/dentist may obrain supply of sch2 or 3 CD without requisition but must agree to give requisition within... or it is an offence?
- 72 hours
- 4 hours
- 24 hours
- 48 hours
3. Which does need to be witnessed by accountable officer
- out of date sch 2
- patient returns
- sch 3
4. Which of these may be emergency supply for patient in sch2 and 3?
- Phenobarbital for epilepsy by UK prescriber
- Temazepam for insomnia by UK prescriber
- Morphine for pain by Uk prescriber
- Tramadol for pain by UK prescriber
5. When do you need to send a requisition to NHS agency?
- supplying in prison pharmacy
- by hospital/care homes
- by pharmaceutical manufcturers/wholesalers
- supplying in community pharmacy
- against veterinary requsitons (original kept for 5 years)