1. Who were seen as the 'gentlemen amateur'
- gentlemen who were respected in society
- the ex public school boys who were a respected member of society
- the public school boys
- working class men
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many stages are there in the LATE athlete development stage
3. What are the 3 stages of the world class performance pathway?
- identification, podium, sponsorships
- talent identification, development and podium
- talent, development and podium
- podium, identification, training
4. When working at the podium stage, how many years are you away from a medal?
5. Why was professionalism seen as a negative thing during the 19th century
- focus on gambling rather than the sport
- focus on winning rather than the sport
- focus on violent behaviour
- associated with working class
Similar Physical Education resources: