1. Which country did Tennyson visit before writing Lotos eater
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which following context can be related to 'The lady of Shallot'?
- Tennyson's friends death
- Eve's curiosity in the Garden of Eden.
- Tennyson's fathers death
- Being a sole provider for his family
3. What year did his close friend die?
4. What was the name of Tennyson's friend that died?
- Arthur Hallam
- Arthur Hame
- Arthur Harram
- Arthur Hunder
5. Which poem did Tennyson write straight after his friends death?
- Lady of Shallot
- Lotos eaters
Similar English Literature resources: