1. What year did his close friend die?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the name of Tennyson's friend that died?
- Arthur Hallam
- Arthur Hame
- Arthur Harram
- Arthur Hunder
3. Which following context can be related to 'The lady of Shallot'?
- Eve's curiosity in the Garden of Eden.
- Tennyson's fathers death
- Tennyson's friends death
- Being a sole provider for his family
4. Which country did Tennyson visit before writing Lotos eater
5. Women who behaved out of order were...
- married straight away
- locked away and treated as outcasts
Similar English Literature resources: