1. Which poem did Tennyson write straight after his friends death?
- Lotos eaters
- Lady of Shallot
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How ever females meant to behave in the Victorian era?
- They were allowed to have sexual relationships before marriage.
- Calm, quiet and listen to the men.
- Go against their husbands orders
- Loud and do what they wish.
3. What year did his close friend die?
4. Which country did Tennyson visit before writing Lotos eater
5. Women who behaved out of order were...
- locked away and treated as outcasts
- married straight away
Similar English Literature resources: