1. How ever females meant to behave in the Victorian era?
- Go against their husbands orders
- They were allowed to have sexual relationships before marriage.
- Calm, quiet and listen to the men.
- Loud and do what they wish.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Women who behaved out of order were...
- locked away and treated as outcasts
- married straight away
3. Which country did Tennyson visit before writing Lotos eater
4. Which poem did Tennyson write straight after his friends death?
- Lady of Shallot
- Lotos eaters
5. What year did his close friend die?
Similar English Literature resources: