1. Which country did Tennyson visit before writing Lotos eater
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How ever females meant to behave in the Victorian era?
- Go against their husbands orders
- Calm, quiet and listen to the men.
- Loud and do what they wish.
- They were allowed to have sexual relationships before marriage.
3. Women who behaved out of order were...
- locked away and treated as outcasts
- married straight away
4. Which poem did Tennyson write straight after his friends death?
- Lotos eaters
- Lady of Shallot
5. What was the name of Tennyson's friend that died?
- Arthur Hunder
- Arthur Hame
- Arthur Hallam
- Arthur Harram
Similar English Literature resources: