1. Which country did Tennyson visit before writing Lotos eater
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How ever females meant to behave in the Victorian era?
- Calm, quiet and listen to the men.
- Loud and do what they wish.
- Go against their husbands orders
- They were allowed to have sexual relationships before marriage.
3. What year did his close friend die?
4. What was the name of Tennyson's friend that died?
- Arthur Harram
- Arthur Hallam
- Arthur Hame
- Arthur Hunder
5. Which poem did Tennyson write straight after his friends death?
- Lotos eaters
- Lady of Shallot
Similar English Literature resources: