1. Which following context can be related to 'The lady of Shallot'?
- Tennyson's friends death
- Being a sole provider for his family
- Eve's curiosity in the Garden of Eden.
- Tennyson's fathers death
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Women who behaved out of order were...
- married straight away
- locked away and treated as outcasts
3. What year did his close friend die?
4. What was the name of Tennyson's friend that died?
- Arthur Harram
- Arthur Hallam
- Arthur Hame
- Arthur Hunder
5. How ever females meant to behave in the Victorian era?
- Calm, quiet and listen to the men.
- Loud and do what they wish.
- Go against their husbands orders
- They were allowed to have sexual relationships before marriage.
Similar English Literature resources: