1. What year did his close friend die?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Women who behaved out of order were...
- locked away and treated as outcasts
- married straight away
3. Which poem did Tennyson write straight after his friends death?
- Lady of Shallot
- Lotos eaters
4. Which following context can be related to 'The lady of Shallot'?
- Tennyson's friends death
- Eve's curiosity in the Garden of Eden.
- Tennyson's fathers death
- Being a sole provider for his family
5. How ever females meant to behave in the Victorian era?
- They were allowed to have sexual relationships before marriage.
- Loud and do what they wish.
- Calm, quiet and listen to the men.
- Go against their husbands orders
Similar English Literature resources: