1. Women who behaved out of order were...
- locked away and treated as outcasts
- married straight away
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which poem did Tennyson write straight after his friends death?
- Lady of Shallot
- Lotos eaters
3. Which following context can be related to 'The lady of Shallot'?
- Tennyson's friends death
- Eve's curiosity in the Garden of Eden.
- Tennyson's fathers death
- Being a sole provider for his family
4. What year did his close friend die?
5. Which country did Tennyson visit before writing Lotos eater
Similar English Literature resources: