1. how many seats did the Irish Nationalists get in the 1910 election?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the most controversial part of the people's budget?
- land tax
- food tarriffs
- taxing luxury items
- taking money from the rich
3. when did the constitutional crisis start?
4. What was the outcome of the 1910 election?
- the conservatives were kept out of the lords
- the Irish nationalists were granted home rule
- the people's budget was passed
- the lords lost all of their power
5. how many seats did the liberals get in the 1910 election?