1. how many seats did the Irish Nationalists get in the 1910 election?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the second crisis occur
- David Lloyd George wanted to introduce the People's Act 2
- the lords all left their seats in protest
- the liberals felt that the lords had too much power
- the conservatives wanted another election over the people's budget
3. Why did the constitutional crisis start?
- The People's budget
- The introduction of the OAP act
- The Parliament Act
- Asquith was a bad PM
4. what did the 'hedgers' do in the passing of the parliment act in the lords?
- voted yes
- did the same as balfour
- didn't know what to do so just ticked a random box
5. why did DLG need so much money in 1909
- wanted to save money up for the war effort
- for naval ships and to pay for reforms
- he was poor and needed to feed his family
- he needed to create more jobs to create more tax income