1. the parliment act reduced the amount of time between elections from 7 years to...
- 5 years
- 18 months
- 3.5 years
- 2 years
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the second crisis occur
- David Lloyd George wanted to introduce the People's Act 2
- the lords all left their seats in protest
- the liberals felt that the lords had too much power
- the conservatives wanted another election over the people's budget
3. what couldn't the lords do to a money bill as stated in the Parliament Act?
- change or adjust
- veto or prevent the passing of the bill
- amend or reject
- claim as their own
4. what slogan was given by liberals about the 1910 election?
- the peers vs the people
- vote liberal, vote for freedom
- we want power, and so do you, vote liberal
- vote us, or you are doomed
5. When was the parliament bill passed in the house of lords?
- june 1911
- july 1911
- august 1911
- september 1911