1. who would be taxed heavily in the 1909 people's budget?
- the unemployed/sick
- the middle classes
- the rich
- the poor
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was one of DLG's morals?
- take all of the poor people's money as they are wastes of space
- redistribution of money from the wealthy to the poor
- Spend as much money on reforms as possible
- never let the conservatives get what they want
3. how did the liberals suggest passing the parliment act?
- they asked the king to create more liberal peers so the act could be passed
- they called a general election
- the king, with lots of persuasion used his powers to pass the act.
- the public protested against the rejection of the bill and this caused lots of trouble for the conservatives
4. when was teh second 1910 election held?
5. how did King George V try to resolve how the parliament act was passed?
- he created more peers
- he passed the act
- called a conference
- he told the conservatives to pass the act