1. DLG wanted to increase taxes on people earning...
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the liberal's do after the people's bill was rejected?
- resigned, and gave up.
- cried a little
- called an election
- created the parliemnt act
3. why didn't the original liberals plan work when trying to pass the parliment act?
- it was too hard to create peers
- they got voted out of parliment
- the king had died
- the act was ripped apart by the lords because their where lots of loop holes
4. Did the People's budget get passed?
- no, it was vetoed
- yes, but only just
- yes, it was passed through the lords in November 1909
- no, the unionists ripped up the bill
5. which party was in power in the house of commons in 1909?