1. which party was in power in the house of commons in 1909?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many seats did both the liberal and conservative parties have in the 2nd 1910 election?
3. when was teh second 1910 election held?
4. why did DLG want to help the poor
- to gain support from the upper class women
- to annoy Gladstone's liberals who believed in laissez faire
- to prevent them from voting for labour
- to annoy labour
5. What was the outcome of the 1910 election?
- the people's budget was passed
- the Irish nationalists were granted home rule
- the lords lost all of their power
- the conservatives were kept out of the lords