1. which party was in power in the house of commons in 1909?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. why did DLG need so much money in 1909
- he needed to create more jobs to create more tax income
- he was poor and needed to feed his family
- for naval ships and to pay for reforms
- wanted to save money up for the war effort
3. how many seats did the conservatives get in the 1910 election?
4. If people earned more than £5,000...according to the people's budget, what would they have to pay
- A reduced/discounted fee
- Super Tax
- Standard Tax
- No tax (as long as goods were inherited)
5. who would be taxed heavily in the 1909 people's budget?
- the unemployed/sick
- the rich
- the poor
- the middle classes