1. What did Thatcher reduce highest income tax from 83% to?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who can be seen as the father of conservatism?
- Fredrich Engels
- Karl Popper
- Edmund Burke
- Thomas Hobbes
3. What does David Cameron describe himself as?
- a compassionate classical liberal
- a compassionate conservative
- a liberal
- a classical conservative
4. How does German conservatism compare to ours?
- play a bigger role in the state, more welfare, eu committed, social issues dont come into politics
- eu committed, limited government power, social matters dont effect politics
- eu committed, more self-reliant, death penalty, social issues such as homosexuality and family effect politics
- generous welfare state but other than that limited gov, eu committed and social issues are less lenient
5. What is one area which David Cameron has been keen on, which no other conservative leader has been prior?