1. What was the poll tax?
- tax on goods was based on how many people lived in your house
- local council tax , taxed per head not on income
- income tax, based per head not per income
- the richer you were the less tax you had to pay
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one area which David Cameron has been keen on, which no other conservative leader has been prior?
3. What did Thatcher reduce highest income tax from 83% to?
4. Due to Thatchers monetarism, Inflation reduced from 15% in 1979 to what in 1986
5. What does David Cameron describe himself as?
- a compassionate classical liberal
- a classical conservative
- a compassionate conservative
- a liberal