1. What is one area which David Cameron has been keen on, which no other conservative leader has been prior?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which conservative leader managed to get the Maastricht Treaty through parliament?
- Ian Duncan-Smith
- David Cameron
- John Major
- Benjamin Disraeli
3. Due to Thatchers monetarism, Inflation reduced from 15% in 1979 to what in 1986
4. What is the cornerstone group?
- group of mps warning cameron not to be too soft or too libdem
- a group of specialists who see conservatives gaining libdem supporters and losing conservative supporters to uki[p
- a group of mps who transferred from conservatives to ukip
- a group of specialists who see ukip as the real conservatism party today
5. What was the poll tax?
- local council tax , taxed per head not on income
- the richer you were the less tax you had to pay
- income tax, based per head not per income
- tax on goods was based on how many people lived in your house