1. What is one area which David Cameron has been keen on, which no other conservative leader has been prior?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the poll tax?
- tax on goods was based on how many people lived in your house
- the richer you were the less tax you had to pay
- local council tax , taxed per head not on income
- income tax, based per head not per income
3. What is the cornerstone group?
- a group of specialists who see conservatives gaining libdem supporters and losing conservative supporters to uki[p
- group of mps warning cameron not to be too soft or too libdem
- a group of specialists who see ukip as the real conservatism party today
- a group of mps who transferred from conservatives to ukip
4. Which conservative leader managed to get the Maastricht Treaty through parliament?
- David Cameron
- John Major
- Ian Duncan-Smith
- Benjamin Disraeli
5. Who was Keith Joseph?
- Thatchers policy advisor
- Camerons previous policy advisor
- Heaths policy advisor
- Camerons policy advisor