1. Due to Thatchers monetarism, Inflation reduced from 15% in 1979 to what in 1986
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Keith Joseph?
- Camerons previous policy advisor
- Thatchers policy advisor
- Camerons policy advisor
- Heaths policy advisor
3. What was the poll tax?
- the richer you were the less tax you had to pay
- income tax, based per head not per income
- local council tax , taxed per head not on income
- tax on goods was based on how many people lived in your house
4. What does David Cameron describe himself as?
- a compassionate classical liberal
- a compassionate conservative
- a liberal
- a classical conservative
5. How does German conservatism compare to ours?
- play a bigger role in the state, more welfare, eu committed, social issues dont come into politics
- generous welfare state but other than that limited gov, eu committed and social issues are less lenient
- eu committed, limited government power, social matters dont effect politics
- eu committed, more self-reliant, death penalty, social issues such as homosexuality and family effect politics