1. who developed models of selective attention
- Broadbent and Treisman
- Mesmer and Miller
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term used for consciousness contained in a central processor?
- Multiple resource models
- global workspace
- Posners cueing paradigm
- central hemisphere
3. What is used to test selective attention?
- dichotic listening task
4. What is seen in split brain patients?
- cannot read words in left visual field
- left hand can feel an obejct that cannot be named
- All of these
- cannot name items in left visual field
5. Sleep is considered to be a state of
- altered consciousness
- suspended consciousness
Similar Psychology resources: