1. Sleep is considered to be a state of
- suspended consciousness
- altered consciousness
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sarah is in a period of REM sleep. She will exhibit all of the following characteristics EXCEPT:
- muscular movements
- rapid EEG waves
- increased vaginal secretions
3. What does the left hemisphere of the brain NOT control?
- Perception of space
- Right hand
- Logical thinking
4. What is seen in split brain patients?
- All of these
- left hand can feel an obejct that cannot be named
- cannot name items in left visual field
- cannot read words in left visual field
5. What is the term used for consciousness contained in a central processor?
- Multiple resource models
- global workspace
- Posners cueing paradigm
- central hemisphere
Similar Psychology resources: