1. What does the left hemisphere of the brain NOT control?
- Right hand
- Perception of space
- Logical thinking
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term used for consciousness contained in a central processor?
- Multiple resource models
- global workspace
- Posners cueing paradigm
- central hemisphere
3. What is seen in split brain patients?
- All of these
- cannot name items in left visual field
- cannot read words in left visual field
- left hand can feel an obejct that cannot be named
4. who developed models of selective attention
- Broadbent and Treisman
- Mesmer and Miller
5. What is used to test selective attention?
- dichotic listening task
Similar Psychology resources: