1. Sarah is in a period of REM sleep. She will exhibit all of the following characteristics EXCEPT:
- rapid EEG waves
- muscular movements
- increased vaginal secretions
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is seen in split brain patients?
- All of these
- cannot name items in left visual field
- cannot read words in left visual field
- left hand can feel an obejct that cannot be named
3. Sleep is considered to be a state of
- altered consciousness
- suspended consciousness
4. What is the term used for consciousness contained in a central processor?
- Posners cueing paradigm
- Multiple resource models
- global workspace
- central hemisphere
5. What is used to test selective attention?
- dichotic listening task
Similar Psychology resources: