1. What are the two main types of Connective Tissue Proper?
- Dense regular and Dense irregular
- Elastin and Collagen
- Fibrocellular and Fibrous
- Loose and Dense
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes up the axial skeleton?
- Skull, ribcage, spine
- Skull, ribcage, pelvis, spine
- Limbs, scapula, pelvis
- Skull, ribcage, scapula, pelvis
3. What are the components of Connective Tissue Proper ground substance?
- Proteoglycans, Glycosaminoglycans and Cartilage
- Proteins, Glycosaminoglycans and Collagen fibres
- Proteoglycans, Glycosaminoglycans and Elastin and Collagen fibres
- Fibroblasts, Elastin and Collagen fibres
4. What do fibroblasts produce?
- Collagen and Elastin fibres
- Elastin fibres only
- Collagen fibres only
5. What cartilage is found in a synovial joint?
- Hyaline cartilage and fibrocartilage
- Hyaline cartilage
- Fibrocartilage only