1. What are the main kinds of cartilage?
- Hyaline, Articular, Fibrocartilage, Dense regular
- Hyaline, Elastic, Fibrocartilage
- Hyaline, Elastic, Articular, Fibrocartilage
- Articular and Fibrocartilage
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does procollagen need to undergo before forming collagen fibrils?
- Cleavage of propetide ends by collagen peptidase
- Hydrolysis of amino acids
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by lysyl oxidase
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by prolyl oxidase
3. What does dense irregular tissue form?
- Dermis, perichondrium and periosteum
- Perichondrium, periosteum, aponeuroses
- Tendons, ligaments and aponeuroses
- Perichondrium and periosteum
4. What cartilage is found in a synovial joint?
- Hyaline cartilage
- Hyaline cartilage and fibrocartilage
- Fibrocartilage only
5. Where is areolar tissue found?
- Organ capsules and hypodermis
- Hypodermis, between blood vessels and nerves, and aponeuroses
- Hypodermis, surrounding organs, between blood vessels and nerves
- Dermis of skin, surrounding organs, between blood vessels and nerves