1. What is the correct order of chondrocyte alterations in endochondral ossification, from the outside in?
- Resting, proliferating, hypertrophy, calcification, ossification
- Proliferating, resting, hypertrophy, calcification, ossification
- Resting, proliferating, calcification, hypertrophy, ossification
- Resting, proliferating, hypertrophy, ossification, calcification
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does dense irregular tissue form?
- Dermis, perichondrium and periosteum
- Perichondrium and periosteum
- Perichondrium, periosteum, aponeuroses
- Tendons, ligaments and aponeuroses
3. Where is Type II collagen found?
- Bones, tendons and fibrocartilage
- Hyaline and fibrocartilage
- Hyaline cartilage and bones
- Hyaline cartilage only
4. What are the rings of an osteon called?
- Haversian canal
- Volkmann's canal
5. What differentiates fibrocartilage from hyaline cartilage?
- More proteoglycans, less collagen fibres
- Less proteoglycans, more collagen fibres
- More elastin fibres
- More cartilage