1. What does procollagen need to undergo before forming collagen fibrils?
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by prolyl oxidase
- Hydrolysis of amino acids
- Cleavage of propetide ends by collagen peptidase
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by lysyl oxidase
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do fibroblasts produce?
- Collagen fibres only
- Collagen and Elastin fibres
- Elastin fibres only
3. What are the main kinds of cartilage?
- Hyaline, Elastic, Articular, Fibrocartilage
- Hyaline, Articular, Fibrocartilage, Dense regular
- Hyaline, Elastic, Fibrocartilage
- Articular and Fibrocartilage
4. What forms the osteoid?
- Collagen, Matrix fluid, Calcium Hydroxpatite
- Collagen, Calcium Hydroxypatite
- Collagen, Matrix fluid, Calcium Hydroxpatite, Hyaline cartilage
- Cartilage, Calcium Hydroxypatite, Matrix fluid
5. In which kind of connective tissue are mast cells found?
- Areolar tissue
- Dense regular connective tissue
- Elastic tissue