1. What is found in the matrix of cartilage?
- Glycosaminoglycans, Proteoglycans, Type II collagen, Water, Hyaluronic acid
- Type I collagen, Proteoglycans, Water
- Type II collagen, Proteoglycans, Water, Hyaluronic acid
- Hyaluronic acid, Type II collagen, Glycosaminoglycans, Water
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the main kinds of cartilage?
- Articular and Fibrocartilage
- Hyaline, Elastic, Articular, Fibrocartilage
- Hyaline, Elastic, Fibrocartilage
- Hyaline, Articular, Fibrocartilage, Dense regular
3. What do fibroblasts produce?
- Collagen and Elastin fibres
- Collagen fibres only
- Elastin fibres only
4. What are the two main types of Connective Tissue Proper?
- Dense regular and Dense irregular
- Fibrocellular and Fibrous
- Loose and Dense
- Elastin and Collagen
5. What connective tissue makes up a synchondrosis?
- Hyaline and fibrocartilage
- Hyaline cartilage only
- Fibrocartilage only
- Fibrous tissue