1. Where is Type I collagen found?
- Tendons, bones, fibrocartilage and scar tissue
- Tendons and bones
- Hyaline cartilage, fibrocartilage
- Hyaline cartilage only
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do fibroblasts produce?
- Elastin fibres only
- Collagen and Elastin fibres
- Collagen fibres only
3. What is cartilage an example of?
- Areolar tissue
- Skeletal connective tissue
- Fibrous connective tissue
- Extracellular matrix component
4. What does procollagen need to undergo before forming collagen fibrils?
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by prolyl oxidase
- Cleavage of propetide ends by collagen peptidase
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by lysyl oxidase
- Hydrolysis of amino acids
5. Where does cartilage get its nourishment?
- Diffusion into the extracellular matrix
- Blood supply
- Haemopoetic tissue