1. What makes up the axial skeleton?
- Skull, ribcage, scapula, pelvis
- Skull, ribcage, pelvis, spine
- Skull, ribcage, spine
- Limbs, scapula, pelvis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do osteoblasts secrete during ossification of the cartilage template?
- Collagen I fibres and Collagen II fibres
- Collagen I fibres and Calcium Hydroxpatite
- Calcium Hydroxypatite
- Collagen II fibres and Calcium Hydroxypatite
3. Where is Type II collagen found?
- Hyaline and fibrocartilage
- Bones, tendons and fibrocartilage
- Hyaline cartilage only
- Hyaline cartilage and bones
4. What does procollagen need to undergo before forming collagen fibrils?
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by prolyl oxidase
- Hydrolysis of amino acids
- Cleavage of propetide ends by collagen peptidase
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by lysyl oxidase
5. What can distinguish osteoclasts from osteoblasts in histological specimens?
- Osteoblasts are multi-nucleate
- Different colours
- Osteoclasts are multi-nucleate
- Osteoblasts are bigger