1. What does procollagen need to undergo before forming collagen fibrils?
- Hydrolysis of amino acids
- Cleavage of propetide ends by collagen peptidase
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by prolyl oxidase
- Cleavage of propeptide ends by lysyl oxidase
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which kind of connective tissue are mast cells found?
- Dense regular connective tissue
- Areolar tissue
- Elastic tissue
3. What does the perichondrium produce?
- Mesenchymal cells and collagen fibres
- Mesenchymal cells only
- Collagen fibres only
- Chondrocytes and collagen fibres
4. What is Vitamin C a co-factor for?
- Protyl oxidase and Lysyl oxidase
- Protyl oxidase only
- Collagen peptidase
5. Where is Type I collagen found?
- Tendons and bones
- Hyaline cartilage, fibrocartilage
- Tendons, bones, fibrocartilage and scar tissue
- Hyaline cartilage only