1. What is Vitamin C a co-factor for?
- Protyl oxidase and Lysyl oxidase
- Collagen peptidase
- Protyl oxidase only
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Fibrocellular tissues?
- Loose connective tissue (areolar) and adipose
- Areolar tissue
- Collagen and elastin
- Elastic tissue
3. What can distinguish osteoclasts from osteoblasts in histological specimens?
- Different colours
- Osteoblasts are bigger
- Osteoclasts are multi-nucleate
- Osteoblasts are multi-nucleate
4. What connective tissue makes up a syndesmosis?
- Hyaline cartilage only
- Fibrocartilage and Hyaline cartilage
- Fibrous connective tissue
- Fibrocartilage only
5. What is the perichondrium essential for?
- Production of collagen in ossification
- Growth/repair of cartilage by producing fibroblasts
- Growth/repair of cartilage by producing mesenchymes
- Nourishment of cartilage