1. What do fibroblasts produce?
- Collagen and Elastin fibres
- Collagen fibres only
- Elastin fibres only
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can distinguish osteoclasts from osteoblasts in histological specimens?
- Osteoblasts are multi-nucleate
- Osteoclasts are multi-nucleate
- Osteoblasts are bigger
- Different colours
3. What are the main kinds of cartilage?
- Hyaline, Articular, Fibrocartilage, Dense regular
- Hyaline, Elastic, Fibrocartilage
- Hyaline, Elastic, Articular, Fibrocartilage
- Articular and Fibrocartilage
4. Where does cartilage get its nourishment?
- Haemopoetic tissue
- Blood supply
- Diffusion into the extracellular matrix
5. Where is Type II collagen found?
- Bones, tendons and fibrocartilage
- Hyaline and fibrocartilage
- Hyaline cartilage and bones
- Hyaline cartilage only