1. Who argues that Senators are able to negotiate earmarks in their favour and therefore are more likely to toe the party line?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year did 88% of democrats vote along party lines?
3. Who says that 'the speakership - its power, style and role - is variable over time'?
4. Who uses the term filibuster to refer to any set of actions taken by a Senator or group of Senators to 'intentionally delay or prevent any measure, nomination or procedural activity from taking place'?
- Wawro and Schlicker
- Rorwo and Splocker
5. Which president said 'Congress is like a whiskey drinker... you have to feed it slowly otherwise it will reject it'?