1. Which Senate leader said: 'I am not a king and I have no princes'?
- Mike Mansfield
- John McCormack
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that 'the speakership - its power, style and role - is variable over time'?
3. How many seats are there in the US House of Representatives?
4. Who argues that Senators are able to negotiate earmarks in their favour and therefore are more likely to toe the party line?
5. Who uses the term filibuster to refer to any set of actions taken by a Senator or group of Senators to 'intentionally delay or prevent any measure, nomination or procedural activity from taking place'?
- Wawro and Schlicker
- Rorwo and Splocker