1. What percentage of bills and resolutions emerge from committee?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that 'in recent years... the filibuster has been vilified as a primary threat to the ability of the american government to function'?
3. How many seats are there in the US House of Representatives?
4. In what year did the Republican party follow the Democrats and move away from strict seniority in appointments?
5. Who uses the term filibuster to refer to any set of actions taken by a Senator or group of Senators to 'intentionally delay or prevent any measure, nomination or procedural activity from taking place'?
- Wawro and Schlicker
- Rorwo and Splocker