1. which of the following best describes normative social influence
- going along with people even though we don't agree
- going along with people because we accept their views
- going along with the group because we want to be accepted or liked
- going along with people because we don't know what were doing
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is informational social influence?
- agreeing with something because we think its right
- disagreeing with others
- agreeing with other because they want to be liked
- agreeing with something because you agree with them
3. which of the following is an explanation of conformity?
- informational social influence
4. which of the following statements best describe compliance
- conforming to the majority because we want to be correct
- conforming to the majority because we want to be liked
- publicly agreeing but privately disagreeing
- publicly and privately agreeing
5. which of the following is a type of conformity?
- normative social influence