1. next to of course god america I is about:
- A politician making a speech.
- A prisoner making a speech.
- A bomber.
- A wartime speech.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which object is used for imagery in Futility?
- The sun.
- A dove.
- A house.
- A poppy.
3. The structure of Belfast Confetti:
- Looks dishevelled on the page.
- Is strong and regular.
- Is like a sonnet.
- Is like a ballad.
4. The structure of Out of the Blue is:
- hopeful to hopeless.
- each stanza starts with a rhetorical question.
- positive imagery.
- like a sonnet.
5. Which poem is about how a flag stands for nothing?
- The Charge of the Light Brigade.
- Hawk Roosting.
- Bayonet Charge.
Similar English Literature resources: