1. Come On, Come Back is about a past war.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is The Yellow Palm set?
- The London markets.
- The Bolton markets.
- A busy street in the capital of Iraq (Baghdad).
3. Hawk Roosting has both a literal and metaphoric interpretation.
4. In which poem does the writer step inside the body and mind of a nameless soldier?
- Bayonet Charge.
- The Falling Leaves.
5. The structure of Belfast Confetti:
- Is like a sonnet.
- Looks dishevelled on the page.
- Is strong and regular.
- Is like a ballad.
Similar English Literature resources: