1. Where is The Yellow Palm set?
- A busy street in the capital of Iraq (Baghdad).
- The Bolton markets.
- The London markets.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does the author of At the Border write from past experience?
3. How many soldiers where there in The Charge of the Light Brigade?
- One thousand.
- Six hundred.
- Six thousand.
- Two hundred.
4. The structure of Out of the Blue is:
- like a sonnet.
- each stanza starts with a rhetorical question.
- hopeful to hopeless.
- positive imagery.
5. Come On, Come Back is about a past war.
Similar English Literature resources: