1. The structure of Belfast Confetti:
- Is like a sonnet.
- Is like a ballad.
- Looks dishevelled on the page.
- Is strong and regular.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which poem is about how a flag stands for nothing?
- Hawk Roosting.
- The Charge of the Light Brigade.
- Bayonet Charge.
3. Which object is used for imagery in Futility?
- A house.
- A poppy.
- The sun.
- A dove.
4. Mametz Wood is about which type of regiment?
5. next to of course god america I is about:
- A wartime speech.
- A politician making a speech.
- A bomber.
- A prisoner making a speech.