- Created by: LucyLaa
- Created on: 07-05-18 12:31
1. Name the reagent used in esterification
- Conc. H2SO4
- Conc. HCl
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the reaction to turn an aldehyde into an alcohol?
- Electrophilic Substitution
3. What reagent is used in BASE hydrolysis?
- Water and NaOH
- Water and HCl
4. What is needed to oxidise a primary alcohol to a carboxylic acid?
- Sulfuric Acid
- Acidified Potassium Dichromate and Conc. Sulfuric Acid and Reflux
- Acidified Potassium Dichromate and Conc. HCl and Reflux
- Hydrochloric acid
5. If you refluxed excess ethanolic ammonia with a halogenalkane, what would be produced?