1. If you refluxed excess ethanolic ammonia with a halogenalkane, what would be produced?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What reagent is used to turn an aldehyde into a alcohol?
- NaBH4 - Sodium Tetraborahydride
3. Name the reagent used in esterification
- Conc. H2SO4
- Conc. HCl
4. What reagent is used in BASE hydrolysis?
- Water and NaOH
- Water and HCl
5. What is needed to oxidise a primary alcohol to a carboxylic acid?
- Sulfuric Acid
- Acidified Potassium Dichromate and Conc. Sulfuric Acid and Reflux
- Acidified Potassium Dichromate and Conc. HCl and Reflux
- Hydrochloric acid