1. What reagent is used in BASE hydrolysis?
- Water and NaOH
- Water and HCl
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is needed to oxidise a primary alcohol to a carboxylic acid?
- Sulfuric Acid
- Acidified Potassium Dichromate and Conc. Sulfuric Acid and Reflux
- Acidified Potassium Dichromate and Conc. HCl and Reflux
- Hydrochloric acid
3. What condition is required to produce an aldehyde from a primary alcohol?
- High pressure and High Temp.
- Heat under reflux
4. What is the name of the reaction to turn an aldehyde into an alcohol?
- Electrophilic Substitution
5. If you refluxed excess ethanolic ammonia with a halogenalkane, what would be produced?