- Created by: Meg Fraser
- Created on: 16-05-18 11:43
1. Different rules provide different amounts of exposure to the attributes, what does more exposure lead to?
- Quicker learning
- Slower learning
- Increased learning
- Decreased learning
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is family resemblance (Wittgenstein, 1953)?
- The set of entities that are members of the concept
- Measure of the overlap between members within a category
- The set of attributes that define what it is to be a member of a concept
- Differences in how well members relate to their category
3. The concept is represented by multiple examples rather than a single one and examples are actual category members. Which approach is this?
- Logical concept
4. What is a rule?
- Mental representation used for cognitive efficiency
- Logical relationship between attributes
- An object that satisfies a concept
- Distinct features of objects
5. Why do we not categorise?
- Allows us to establish hierarchies of objects
- Allows us to recognise novel patterns
- Increases the complexity of the environment
- When we see new things, we can assign them to a category to understand them more