1. The primary function of the CPU is to...?
- To display information and data on a screen
- Control the flow of power
- Process instructions and control the computer
- To store data in the main memory for programs
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which interface requires you to know the commands for that you need to type in?
- WIMP Interface
- Dialogue Interface
- Command Line Interface
- Menu Interface
3. What interface would be best used in an ATM?
4. What does the kernel do?
- Used to start up and close down programs
- Transfers temporary data from programs to physical or virtual memory
- To control the mathematical functions in the computer
- Used to start-up and shut-down the computer
5. What does GUI stand for?
- Graphical User Interface
- Generic User Interface
- General User Interface
- Granny's Ultimate Interface