1. Which interface requires you to know the commands for that you need to type in?
- Command Line Interface
- Dialogue Interface
- Menu Interface
- WIMP Interface
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What interface would be best used in an ATM?
3. What type of memory is fastest?
- Hard Drive
- Memory Stick
4. What does GUI stand for?
- Graphical User Interface
- General User Interface
- Granny's Ultimate Interface
- Generic User Interface
5. What does the kernel do?
- Transfers temporary data from programs to physical or virtual memory
- Used to start-up and shut-down the computer
- To control the mathematical functions in the computer
- Used to start up and close down programs