1. The primary function of the CPU is to...?
- Process instructions and control the computer
- To display information and data on a screen
- Control the flow of power
- To store data in the main memory for programs
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What interface would be best used in an ATM?
3. What does GUI stand for?
- Generic User Interface
- Graphical User Interface
- Granny's Ultimate Interface
- General User Interface
4. What type of memory is fastest?
- Memory Stick
- Hard Drive
5. What does the kernel do?
- Used to start up and close down programs
- Transfers temporary data from programs to physical or virtual memory
- To control the mathematical functions in the computer
- Used to start-up and shut-down the computer