1. What is the correct order?
- Input -> Output -> Digital Data
- Diital Data -> Physical Effect -> Convert
- Physical Effect -> Convert -> Digial Data
- Output -> Input-> Storage
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a type of applications software?
- Utilites such as disk defragmenter
- Word Processors such as Word
- Spreadsheets such as excel
- Games such as Call of Duty
3. What is an example of output?
- Sorting student examination results
- A printout of student examination results
- Storing student examination results
- Collecting student examination results
4. How does a microphone work?
- The sensor system picks up the sound and stores in in the ROM
- The microphone system picks up the sound and converts it to digital data
- The microphone system picks up the sound and converts it to anologue data
- The sensor system picks up the sound and stores in in the RAM
5. Which option is not a computer
- A tablet
- A torch
- A mobile phone
- A kindle