1. How does a microphone work?
- The microphone system picks up the sound and converts it to digital data
- The microphone system picks up the sound and converts it to anologue data
- The sensor system picks up the sound and stores in in the ROM
- The sensor system picks up the sound and stores in in the RAM
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of output?
- A printout of student examination results
- Collecting student examination results
- Storing student examination results
- Sorting student examination results
3. What is the correct order?
- Physical Effect -> Convert -> Digial Data
- Output -> Input-> Storage
- Input -> Output -> Digital Data
- Diital Data -> Physical Effect -> Convert
4. Which is NOT a type of external hardware?
- Hard disk
5. Which is not a type of applications software?
- Utilites such as disk defragmenter
- Games such as Call of Duty
- Word Processors such as Word
- Spreadsheets such as excel