1. What is an example of output?
- Storing student examination results
- A printout of student examination results
- Collecting student examination results
- Sorting student examination results
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which option is not a computer
- A torch
- A kindle
- A mobile phone
- A tablet
3. Which is NOT a type of external hardware?
- Hard disk
4. How does a microphone work?
- The sensor system picks up the sound and stores in in the RAM
- The microphone system picks up the sound and converts it to digital data
- The sensor system picks up the sound and stores in in the ROM
- The microphone system picks up the sound and converts it to anologue data
5. What is the correct order?
- Diital Data -> Physical Effect -> Convert
- Output -> Input-> Storage
- Physical Effect -> Convert -> Digial Data
- Input -> Output -> Digital Data