1. What is Verification?
- Verification means to check that the data on the original source document is identical to the data that you have entered into the system or object document.
- Verification is validation.
- Verification is a wizard.
- Verification is frodo baggins.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of a Table?
- A table stores all the records for a particular category.
- A Table is ONE piece of data or information about a person or thing.
- A table is ALL the data about a single person or thing.
- A table stores fields.
3. What is the definition of a Field?
- A field is ONE piece of data or information about a person or thing.
- A field stores tables.
- A field is where records are stored.
- A field is a patch of grass.
4. What is a Query?
- A request for information from a database which matches a set of criteria.
- A query is a report.
- A query is a form.
- A query is a field.
5. What is a report?
- a table.
- a field.
- a document (paper or electronic) that presents data in an easy-to-read, professional format.
- a record.