1. What is Verification?
- Verification is frodo baggins.
- Verification is validation.
- Verification means to check that the data on the original source document is identical to the data that you have entered into the system or object document.
- Verification is a wizard.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Query?
- A request for information from a database which matches a set of criteria.
- A query is a report.
- A query is a form.
- A query is a field.
3. What is the definition of a Table?
- A table stores fields.
- A table stores all the records for a particular category.
- A table is ALL the data about a single person or thing.
- A Table is ONE piece of data or information about a person or thing.
4. What is the definition of a Field?
- A field stores tables.
- A field is ONE piece of data or information about a person or thing.
- A field is a patch of grass.
- A field is where records are stored.
5. What is Validation?
- Validation is a vampire.
- Validation is voldemort
- Validation aims to make sure that data is sensible, reasonable, complete and within acceptable boundaries.
- Validation is verification.