1. What is the definition of a record?
- A record is a field.
- A record is ALL the data about a single person or thing.
- A record plays music.
- A record is a computer programme.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a form?
- a field.
- a record.
- an interface that allows a user to have access to the data stored. It makes it possible for manipulations such as data entry, modification and even retrieval. Forms have direct access to the table used to store information.
- a table.
3. What is the definition of a Field?
- A field is ONE piece of data or information about a person or thing.
- A field is where records are stored.
- A field is a patch of grass.
- A field stores tables.
4. What is Verification?
- Verification means to check that the data on the original source document is identical to the data that you have entered into the system or object document.
- Verification is frodo baggins.
- Verification is validation.
- Verification is a wizard.
5. What is a Query?
- A query is a field.
- A query is a report.
- A request for information from a database which matches a set of criteria.
- A query is a form.