- Created by: Da Thinker
- Created on: 07-11-18 14:54
1. How many kilobytes are in a mega byte
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Flow charts, parallelograms are used for what?
- start and what/
- Input and output
- start and end
3. True or false. Linear searches are much quicker than Binary searches
- is short for a thread of execution.
- I don't no
4. How is algorithmic thinking different from Abstraction thinking
- Abstraction involves selecting relevant pieces of information and decomposition involves breaking down a problem down into more solvable problems
- I hate computing
- is the basic unit of programmable color on a computer display or in a computer image.
- omputer storage and memory is often measured in megabytes (MB) and gigabytes (GB). A medium-sized novel contains about 1 MB of information
- is a whole number (not a fraction) that can be positive, negative, or zero.
5. Sort these into ascending order: Megabyte, Nibble, Gigabyte, kilobyte,Bit, Terabyte
- Nibble, Bit,Terabyte, Kilobyte, Gigabyte,Megabyte
- Bit, Nibble,Megabyte,Gigabyte,Terabyte, Kilobyte
- Bit, Nibble, Kilobyte, Megabyte,Gigabyte,Terabyte
- Nibble, Bit, Kilobyte, Megabyte,Gigabyte,Megabyte