- Created by: FarquaadHimself
- Created on: 22-06-20 10:50
1. Dynamic memory....
- can grow/shrink in size
- stays the same size
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. static structures must have their ____ determined in advance
3. Because the code is short litttle ___ is required
- I/O controllers
- clock speed
4. The Transport layer...
- Sits at the top of the stack and compresses the data
- Sits at the top of the stack ad uses protocols relating to the application being used (browser etc.)
- splits data into packets, labelled with packet number, num of packets and target port.
- Finds the protocols used by the recipient
5. Which is not a layer in the TCP/IP stack?
Similar Computing resources: