- Created by: Dollsum1
- Created on: 09-05-18 14:25
1. How many tonnes of waste are produced from technology every year?
- 200-500 million
- 20-50 million
- 20-50 thousand
- 200-500 thousand
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Once you have brought software/music/a film what does copyright forbid you to do.
- Gift it to a friend
- Make a copy and sell it
- Use it when others are around.
- Delete or bin it.
3. Which of these is a factor of digital divide?
- Internet provider.
- Access to power.
- Access to water.
4. What is an offense under the computer misuse act?
- Using someone else computer because yours is broken.
- Using someone elses mobile phone with their permission.
- Accessing someones computer material without permission.
- Helping someone to correct their work after they ask.
5. What does an IP address identify?
- Where you are.
- Your location on a network.
- Where you live.
- Where your computer is.