1. Which of these is a factor of digital divide?
- Internet provider.
- Access to power.
- Access to water.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the digital divide?
- The gap between those who do and don't have technological access.
- The gap between people using their phones.
- The gap between the sizes of technology.
- The gap between prices of mobile phones.
3. Once you have brought software/music/a film what does copyright forbid you to do.
- Delete or bin it.
- Use it when others are around.
- Make a copy and sell it
- Gift it to a friend
4. What is the Data Protection Act?
- An act that ensures data is protected and used correctly.
- An act that stores data in a safe place.
- An act that means nobody can access data.
- An act that ensures all data is false.
5. What is an offense under the computer misuse act?
- Helping someone to correct their work after they ask.
- Accessing someones computer material without permission.
- Using someone elses mobile phone with their permission.
- Using someone else computer because yours is broken.