- Created by: Dollsum1
- Created on: 09-05-18 14:25
1. What is an offense under the computer misuse act?
- Using someone else computer because yours is broken.
- Using someone elses mobile phone with their permission.
- Accessing someones computer material without permission.
- Helping someone to correct their work after they ask.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Data Protection Act?
- An act that means nobody can access data.
- An act that ensures data is protected and used correctly.
- An act that stores data in a safe place.
- An act that ensures all data is false.
3. Once you have brought software/music/a film what does copyright forbid you to do.
- Gift it to a friend
- Delete or bin it.
- Make a copy and sell it
- Use it when others are around.
4. Which of these is a factor of digital divide?
- Access to power.
- Access to water.
- Internet provider.
5. How many tonnes of waste are produced from technology every year?
- 20-50 thousand
- 200-500 million
- 20-50 million
- 200-500 thousand