- Created by: Dollsum1
- Created on: 09-05-18 14:25
1. Which of these is a factor of digital divide?
- Internet provider.
- Access to water.
- Access to power.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many tonnes of waste are produced from technology every year?
- 20-50 thousand
- 200-500 million
- 20-50 million
- 200-500 thousand
3. What is the Data Protection Act?
- An act that means nobody can access data.
- An act that ensures all data is false.
- An act that ensures data is protected and used correctly.
- An act that stores data in a safe place.
4. What does an IP address identify?
- Where your computer is.
- Where you live.
- Your location on a network.
- Where you are.
5. Once you have brought software/music/a film what does copyright forbid you to do.
- Delete or bin it.
- Make a copy and sell it
- Gift it to a friend
- Use it when others are around.