1. Which of these statements is true?
- The properties of the new compound are totally different from the properties which where found in the original elements
- The properties of the new compound have similar properties of the elements which created the compound
- Due to the elements creating a new element there can be no scientific link between the elements joined to make the new element
- None of the statements are true
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. A sodium atom gives an electron to a chlorine atom. This is an example of what?
- Ionic bonding
- Covalent bonding
3. Carbon dioxide (g) is a...
4. What's does making bonds involve?
- A force of gravity which draws the atoms together
- Changing the atomic mass number to be half way between both atoms atomic number
- Giving away, taking and sharing electrons
5. What is formed when different elements react?
- Atoms form chemical bonds
- Creates a powerful force called nixiton
- It creates a brand new element
- Protons and electrons swap charges