1. What component is a small part of WM?
- Autonomic nervous system
- Short term storage
- Long term memory
- wm GET IT
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is WM?
- Active, holding lots of info only from LTM and ongoing operations
- Active, holding info from sensory input, stuff from LTM, or ongoing operations
- Inactive, holding no of info from sensory input and STM
- Willy Mum
3. What are the multiple components in the modern view of memory?
- STS, WM, STM, LTM
- Sensory, Working Memory & LTM
- STM, LTM
- I D O N T K N O W
4. What are the three reasons for a separate WM?
- Senses, separate is easier to understand, imagery
- Introspection, physiology & complex systems
- Recognition, physiology, introspection
- No, one, cares
5. What paradigm helps us investigate WM?
- Word on the street
- Sensory output, flashbacks and experience from others