1. What are the three reasons for a separate WM?
- Introspection, physiology & complex systems
- Recognition, physiology, introspection
- Senses, separate is easier to understand, imagery
- No, one, cares
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define STM (short term memory):
- Ability to hold info over short intervals
- Ability to hold info for weeks
- Inability to hold info over short intervals
- Ess Tee Emm yh
3. Explain physiology?
- Something must hold new info while consolidated to LTM= requires protein synthesis
- I'd rather not thank you
- Something must hold new info while consolidated to STM
- The anatomy of one's brain associated with memory
4. What was the traditional view of memory?
- Aristotle-50s: single faculty of mind
- Darwin-60s: two routes of memory
- Patient HM: no memory whatsoever m8
- Einstein-70s: memory cannot be viewed
5. What are the multiple components in the modern view of memory?
- I D O N T K N O W
- Sensory, Working Memory & LTM
- STS, WM, STM, LTM
- STM, LTM