1. Explain physiology?
- I'd rather not thank you
- Something must hold new info while consolidated to LTM= requires protein synthesis
- The anatomy of one's brain associated with memory
- Something must hold new info while consolidated to STM
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What component is a small part of WM?
- Short term storage
- wm GET IT
- Long term memory
- Autonomic nervous system
3. What was the traditional view of memory?
- Aristotle-50s: single faculty of mind
- Einstein-70s: memory cannot be viewed
- Darwin-60s: two routes of memory
- Patient HM: no memory whatsoever m8
4. Define STM (short term memory):
- Ability to hold info over short intervals
- Ess Tee Emm yh
- Ability to hold info for weeks
- Inability to hold info over short intervals
5. What are the three reasons for a separate WM?
- No, one, cares
- Recognition, physiology, introspection
- Introspection, physiology & complex systems
- Senses, separate is easier to understand, imagery