1. What are the multiple components in the modern view of memory?
- I D O N T K N O W
- STM, LTM
- Sensory, Working Memory & LTM
- STS, WM, STM, LTM
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Explain physiology?
- Something must hold new info while consolidated to LTM= requires protein synthesis
- Something must hold new info while consolidated to STM
- The anatomy of one's brain associated with memory
- I'd rather not thank you
3. What are the three reasons for a separate WM?
- Introspection, physiology & complex systems
- Recognition, physiology, introspection
- Senses, separate is easier to understand, imagery
- No, one, cares
4. What is WM?
- Active, holding lots of info only from LTM and ongoing operations
- Willy Mum
- Active, holding info from sensory input, stuff from LTM, or ongoing operations
- Inactive, holding no of info from sensory input and STM
5. How do we know that WM is different from LTM?
- Experiments on normal people, effects of brain damage and introspection
- Word on the street
- We don't, its all lies
- Sensory output, flashbacks and experience from others