1. Fucontional group of carboxylic acids?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can you make ethanoic acid?
- By oxidising ethanol
- By reducing ethanol
- By combustion
- By evaporation
3. The salts formed in reactions with carbonates and carboxylic acids end in...?
4. In the Haber process, why is the temperature used higher than the optimum temperature for producing the highest yield of ammonia??
- Because you do not want to produce solely ammonia
- Because it increases the rate of reaction, and the reactants are re-used
- Because it needs a high pressure, which then increases the temperature- there is no control over it
- Because it saves costs
5. What is washing soda, which can remove both types of hardness, made from?
- Sodium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate
Similar Science resources: