1. What are the conditions for the Haber process?
- 300 atmospheres, 200 degrees celcius, nickel catalyst
- 200 atmospheres, 450 degrees celcius, iron catalyst
- 450 atmospheres, 100 degress celcius, no catalyst necessary
- 150 atmospheres, 500 degrees celcius, iron catalyst
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When inner electrons get in the way of the nuclear charge, weakening the attraction, this is called...?
3. What happens if you have a flammable vapour and a naked flame?
- The air can burn
- A chemical reaction
- A flash fire
- An explosion
4. A scaled kettle will mean what?
- The kettle will stop working immediately
- The water takes longer and more energy to boil- the scale acts as a thermal insulator
- Your teeth will be in better condition
- You are less likely to develope certain diseases
5. Alkali metals can be found in which group of the periodic table?
Similar Science resources: