1. In an instruction, the value on which an operation is performed is the _______ .
- A number
- Value word
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. A compiler is...
- Software & hardware
3. Which would be the most appropriate input device for an Information kiosk at a railway station?
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) reader
- flatbed scanner
- touch-sensitive screen
- smart card reader
4. Binary is a ______ generation programming language
5. The processor tasked with drawing an output to a monitor is a...