1. Who argues that the brain has an inbuilt facility for language development described as a language acquisition device?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes that language development is separate from the development of reasoning?
3. Who states that the role of the adult is to actively stimulate, support and extend children’s learning?
4. According to Hinduja and Patchin (2009) what percentage of those bullied online new their perpetrator?
5. Human communication is?
- 93% words and 7% body language
- 93% body language and 7% words
- 86% body language and 14% words
- 95% body language and 5% words