1. What is meant by the term ‘mediation’?
- To compose ideas with the help of others
- A term used by Vygotsky used to state that children’s learning is mediated by cultural tools such as, rhymes songs and games
- To meditate
- A term used by Piaget to state that children’s learning is mediated by cultural tools such as, rhymes songs and games
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Dysarthia?
- Willingness to speak in a limited number of situations but refusal to speak in others
- Difficulty swallowing
- Difficulty using muscles in the throat, mouth, tongue and larynx
- Difficulty coordinating muscles to make sounds or syllables
3. According to Hinduja and Patchin (2009) what percentage of those bullied online new their perpetrator?
4. Who proposes the idea of scaffolding?
5. Who believes that language development is separate from the development of reasoning?