1. Human communication is?
- 86% body language and 14% words
- 93% body language and 7% words
- 95% body language and 5% words
- 93% words and 7% body language
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Research by Trevarthen and Murray 1993 evidenced that?
- Babies are aware of adult’s non-verbal cues through facial expressions
- Babies are unaware of adult’s non-verbal cues through facial expressions
- Babies cannot communicate effectively with care givers
- Babies can effectively communicate with care givers
3. In 2001 who published work on the theory of digital natives and consumers?
- Condry and Condry
4. Who states that the role of the adult is to actively stimulate, support and extend children’s learning?
5. What was the original intention of the internet according to Berners-Lee (1999)?
- “A way for the lay person to obtain credible information from academics in various different people.”
- “The idea was not just that it should be a big browsing medium. The idea was that everybody would be putting their ideas in, as well as taking them out.”
- “The idea was for the internet to be used as a large browsing medium.”
- “A method for people to keep in touch with each other.”