1. Human communication is?
- 86% body language and 14% words
- 93% words and 7% body language
- 93% body language and 7% words
- 95% body language and 5% words
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes that language development is separate from the development of reasoning?
3. Who proposes the idea of scaffolding?
4. Whose theory of language development places strong value on reward as well as imitation failing to acknowledge that imitation only partly explains the process?
5. What is meant by the term ‘mediation’?
- A term used by Piaget to state that children’s learning is mediated by cultural tools such as, rhymes songs and games
- To meditate
- A term used by Vygotsky used to state that children’s learning is mediated by cultural tools such as, rhymes songs and games
- To compose ideas with the help of others