1. What does communication through signs use?
- The Media
- A coding system
- Mass communication
- Intrapersonal communication
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do Doel and Sawdon liken the first session of a group to?
- A lesson
- A sandwich
- A card game
- A meal
3. Who states that “communication…isn’t just about facts it is also about emotions, attitudes and beliefs”?
- Dimbleby and Burton
- Boyd and Belle
4. Which is the correct order for Maslow’s hierarchy of needs (bottom of the triangle to top)?
- Physiological needs, safety needs, belonging needs, esteem needs and self-actualisation
- Safety needs, belonging needs, physiological needs, esteem needs and self-actualisation
- Self-actualisation, esteem needs, belonging needs, safety needs and physiological needs
- Safety needs, physiological needs, belonging needs, esteem needs and self-actualisation
5. What are the four Categories of communication stated by Dimbleby and Burton?
- Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Group and Medium.
- Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Group and Mass.
- Intrapersonal, Form, Medium and Mass.
- Outward, Inward, Proximal and Group.