1. What does communication through signs use?
- A coding system
- The Media
- Intrapersonal communication
- Mass communication
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the four Categories of communication stated by Dimbleby and Burton?
- Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Group and Mass.
- Outward, Inward, Proximal and Group.
- Intrapersonal, Form, Medium and Mass.
- Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Group and Medium.
3. What do Doel and Sawdon liken the first session of a group to?
- A meal
- A card game
- A sandwich
- A lesson
4. How does the communication process take place?
- A message is directed immediately to the receiver
- A sender, directs a message, through some form/media, to a receiver, with some effect
- Media/form is chosen first, and then the message is developed, it is then sent to the receiver
- A sender, directs a message, to a receiver, with some effect
5. Which is the correct order for Maslow’s hierarchy of needs (bottom of the triangle to top)?
- Physiological needs, safety needs, belonging needs, esteem needs and self-actualisation
- Safety needs, belonging needs, physiological needs, esteem needs and self-actualisation
- Self-actualisation, esteem needs, belonging needs, safety needs and physiological needs
- Safety needs, physiological needs, belonging needs, esteem needs and self-actualisation