1. Who states that “we learn to communicate in different ways according to our upbringing”?
- Dimbleby and Burton
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Messages are rarely?
3. What are the four Categories of communication stated by Dimbleby and Burton?
- Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Group and Mass.
- Intrapersonal, Form, Medium and Mass.
- Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Group and Medium.
- Outward, Inward, Proximal and Group.
4. What does communication through signs use?
- A coding system
- The Media
- Intrapersonal communication
- Mass communication
5. Who states that “communication is central to all interactions between people. This includes encounters between agencies that provide welfare and support, between professional practitioners and between professionals and service users seeking support”?
- Bercher cited by Doel and Sawdon
- Whitfield cited by Dunhill, Elliot and Shaw
- Tuckman cited by Dunhill, Elliot and Shaw
- Whitfield cited by Doel and Sawdon