1. What is the order of Tuckman's stages?
- Storming, Forming, Performing, Norming and Adjourning
- Adjourning, Performing, Forming, Norming and Storming
- Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing and Adjourning
- Norming, Performing, Forming, Storming and Adjourning
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Action Techniques?
- The fuel used to keep the vehicles running. Essentially the communication within the group.
- The various vehicles a group uses to travel the road. Used to meet and achieve the aims
- The road(s) the group takes to reach its destination
3. Who identified 8 roles withing which individuals take in teams?
4. Which 2 categories did Heron add?
- Informative and Confronting
- Prescripting and Cathartic
- Informative and Supportive
- Catalytic and Supportive
5. Who developed the Transactional Analysis (TA)?