1. Which three types of Intervention come under Authoritative?
- Supporting, Catalyic and Informative
- Prescriptive, Informative and Confronting
- Cathartic, Catalytic and Supporting
- Prescriptive, Supporting and Confronting
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 3 means of communication?
- Mass, Group and Media
- Form, Mean and Media
- Form, Medium and Mass
- Mean, Form and Mass
3. Who says that many aspects of non-verbal behaviour are culturally determined?
4. What are the 3 types of non-verbal communication?
- Bodily, Proxemic and Tactile
- Bodily, Emotional and Tactile
- Proxemic, Expressive and Bodily
- Tactile, Informative and Emotional
5. What is an example of a speech impairment?
- Elective Mutism