1. Who came up with the hierachy of needs?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a speech impairment?
- Elective Mutism
3. Who identifies the 4 categories of communication?
- Dimbelby and Burton
4. What is the order of Tuckman's stages?
- Adjourning, Performing, Forming, Norming and Storming
- Norming, Performing, Forming, Storming and Adjourning
- Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing and Adjourning
- Storming, Forming, Performing, Norming and Adjourning
5. How many ego states are there that individuals constantly shift between?