1. Who became the next Hungarian leader?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was his nickname?
- The salami slicer
- The bald butcher
- The bald green grocer
- The dictator
3. In October East Germany became known as what?
- RDG (Republic Democrats of Germany)
- GDR (German Democratic Republic)
- DRG (Democratic Republic of Germany)
- Taylor Swift
4. What happened to Nagy?
- Arrested 1956
- Hanged 1970
- Arrested and hanged June 1958
- Fled 1958
5. How many people were killed and how many escaped?
- 20,000 killed, 200,000 fled.
- 200,000 killed, 20,000 fled.
- 100,000 killed, 100,000 fled.
- 300,000 killed, 300,000 fled.
Similar History resources: