1. What is congress?
- The American equivalent of the economy
- A house
- The American equivalent of the Parliment
- The American equivalent of the Reichstag
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the cold war between?
- America and the USSR
- Germany and Japan
- The USA and Japan
- Germany and the USSR
3. When had the USSR lifted the blockade?
- By July 1939
- By June 1949
- By May 1949
- By May 1939
4. What does NATO stand for?
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
- North Atlantic Terrorism Organisation
- Narwhal Atlantic Treaty Origination
5. How many countries joined the Marshall Plan?