1. How long did the Cuban Missiles Crisis last?
- 31 days
- 130 days
- 13 days
- 3 days
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was different at the Potsdam conference from Yalta?
- The leaders agreed to open a new front to fight Germany
- America had a new president, Harry Truman
- All three leaders appeared to get on well
- Stalin decided to withdraw his troops from the Baltic states
3. Which of these is NOT a feature of communism?
- Individuals' lives are tightly controlled
- Free elections
- State owned industry
- One-party dictatorship
4. Who declared the Iron Curtain?
- Josef Stalin
- Clement Atlee
- Winston Churchill
- Harry Truman
5. Who dropped the first Atomic bomb?
- Great Britain
- North Korea
Similar History resources: