- Created by: shallowes
- Created on: 17-05-18 11:47
1. What does NATO stand for?
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
- North Atlantic Treachery Operation
- North American Terrorist Organisation
- North Atlantic Truce Organisation
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What policy came from the aim of the Truman Doctrine?
- Financial Aid
3. What was different at the Potsdam conference from Yalta?
- America had a new president, Harry Truman
- Stalin decided to withdraw his troops from the Baltic states
- All three leaders appeared to get on well
- The leaders agreed to open a new front to fight Germany
4. How many countries are Communist today?
5. How much money did the Marshall Plan pay out in total?
- $13 million
- $35 million
- $13 billion
- $1 billion
Similar History resources: