1. How much money does the USA donate to aid Greece and Turkey what was the date they did this?
- $400 million military aid on 22nd May 1947
- $900 million military aid on 19th July 1945
- $200 million military aid on 16th April 1946
- $700 million military aid on 12th July 1948
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does Syngman Rhee become the President of the Republic of Korea?
- 2nd October 1946
- 10th May 1948
- 19th December 1947
- 23rd November 1946
3. When did the American and British zones in Germany unite to become Bizonia?
- 25th October 1946
- 11th October 1945
- 1st January 1947
- 18th February 1948
4. When do the Soviet's declare their zone in Germany the German Democratic Republic?
- 26th October 1945
- 7th October 1949
- 13th May 1946
- 18th December 1950
5. When was Truman presented with the Clifford-Elsey Report?
- 19th July 1945
- 24th September 1946
- 25th March 1948
- 22nd April 1946