1. what is a major feature of a glacial trough?
- it has ribbon lakes
- it is a square shape
- it is far above sea level
- it has a flat long profile
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the main types of ice movement
- basil extensions, creeps, surgays, outrotational flow, rotinternal flow.
- Compressing and extending flow, basal flow, creep, surges, internal flow and rotational flow
- basil flow, extensional creep, surgay, outernal flow, rota flow.
3. Name an influence on the rate of movement
- permeability of the surface
- the ocean height
- how high the mountain is
4. what is a kettle hole?
- a stream underneath a glacier
- a hole in a glacier snout
- a small depression on an outwash plain
- a place to put a kettle
5. Material deposited directly is known as...