1. what is a corrie?
- an armchair-shaped rock hollow, with a steep back wall.
- a tarn
- a tv program
- a hollow under the snow
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the correct sequence for glacier ice formation?
- snowflake, granular snow, firn, glacier ice
- firn, snowflake, granular snow, glacier ice
- granular snow, snowflake, firn, glacier ice
- firn, snowflake, glacier ice, graular snow
3. Name an influence on the rate of movement
- how high the mountain is
- permeability of the surface
- the ocean height
4. what are the types of permafrost?
- sporadic, continuous and discontinuous
- spore, cold and hot
- continuoss and uncontinuous
5. what is a varve?
- deposits with distinct layering
- a bad human name
- a stream discharge increase
- sand and pebbles