1. Name the main types of ice movement
- Compressing and extending flow, basal flow, creep, surges, internal flow and rotational flow
- basil flow, extensional creep, surgay, outernal flow, rota flow.
- basil extensions, creeps, surgays, outrotational flow, rotinternal flow.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a drumlin
- an object by the side of the snout
- A musical instrument
- an oval shaped hill
- a series of stratified mounds of material alongside a glacier
3. the effects of wind and water action can be seen in..?
- esker shapes
- smooth snow
- grooved and polished rocks
4. Name an influence on the rate of movement
- the ocean height
- permeability of the surface
- how high the mountain is
5. what is nivation?
- rock under a patch of snow is disintegrated
- screes develop at the foot of slopes as a result
- a blockfield