- Created by: Georgiauntisz
- Created on: 24-04-18 08:04
1. How is short term memory coded?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the men capacity of memory?
- 5.0- digits 6.3-letters
- 7.3-digits 9.3 -letters
- 9.3- digits 7.3-letters
- 5.3-digits 4.3-letters
3. What was the research into coding?
- Different lists of words to remember
- Photo recognition
- Digit Span
- Counting down whilst remembering a consonant syllable
4. Who carried out research into coding?
5. What was the process of research into duration?
- How long to remember a list of words
- Counting down from a number then recalling a consonant syllable.
- How long to remember a digit span
- Recalling a number after twenty minutes