1. What is an example of a psychological dependency on cocaine?
- Urges to use cocaine when they're in specific surroundings or socialising with friends
- When the user's body adapts to cocaine and cannot biologically function without it
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a psychological effect of cocaine?
- Stable moods
- Intense, short lived bout of euphoria
- Clear, un-interruptable focus
- Long-lasting happiness
3. What is an example of a long term consequence of cocaine?
- Increased sex drive
- Increased concentration
- Disturbances in heart rhythm & heart attacks
- Low blood pressure
4. Is cocaine a stimulant or depressant?
5. How does cocaine work?
- It blocks the release of dopamine
- It inhibits the reuptake of dopamine & other neurotransmitters
- By mimicking endorphins