1. What is an example of a physical effect of cocaine?
- Massive appetite
- Greatly increased heart rate
- Greatly decreased heart rate
- Slowed breathing
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a psychological effect of cocaine?
- Intense, short lived bout of euphoria
- Stable moods
- Long-lasting happiness
- Clear, un-interruptable focus
3. How does tolerance work in regards to cocaine?
- Tolerance takes around 6 months to build up
- Users are able to reach the same high every time as their inital experience
- The brain becomes less sensitive to cocaine and natural dopamine production
- Tolerance does not develop at all
4. Is cocaine a stimulant or depressant?
5. What is an example of a psychological dependency on cocaine?
- Urges to use cocaine when they're in specific surroundings or socialising with friends
- When the user's body adapts to cocaine and cannot biologically function without it