1. What is an example of a physical effect of cocaine?
- Massive appetite
- Slowed breathing
- Greatly increased heart rate
- Greatly decreased heart rate
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does tolerance work in regards to cocaine?
- Tolerance does not develop at all
- The brain becomes less sensitive to cocaine and natural dopamine production
- Users are able to reach the same high every time as their inital experience
- Tolerance takes around 6 months to build up
3. What is an example of a withdrawal symptom from cocaine?
- Increased concentration
- Agitation and restless behaviour
- Intense euphoria
4. How does cocaine work?
- It inhibits the reuptake of dopamine & other neurotransmitters
- By mimicking endorphins
- It blocks the release of dopamine
5. What is an example of a psychological dependency on cocaine?
- Urges to use cocaine when they're in specific surroundings or socialising with friends
- When the user's body adapts to cocaine and cannot biologically function without it