1. What is an example of a psychological dependency on cocaine?
- Urges to use cocaine when they're in specific surroundings or socialising with friends
- When the user's body adapts to cocaine and cannot biologically function without it
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a physical effect of cocaine?
- Greatly increased heart rate
- Greatly decreased heart rate
- Massive appetite
- Slowed breathing
3. What is an example of a withdrawal symptom from cocaine?
- Increased concentration
- Agitation and restless behaviour
- Intense euphoria
4. Cocaine modifies the action of which neurotransmitter?
5. What is an example of a psychological effect of cocaine?
- Intense, short lived bout of euphoria
- Long-lasting happiness
- Clear, un-interruptable focus
- Stable moods