1. How does cocaine work?
- It inhibits the reuptake of dopamine & other neurotransmitters
- By mimicking endorphins
- It blocks the release of dopamine
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a psychological effect of cocaine?
- Clear, un-interruptable focus
- Intense, short lived bout of euphoria
- Long-lasting happiness
- Stable moods
3. What is an example of a psychological dependency on cocaine?
- Urges to use cocaine when they're in specific surroundings or socialising with friends
- When the user's body adapts to cocaine and cannot biologically function without it
4. What is an example of a withdrawal symptom from cocaine?
- Agitation and restless behaviour
- Intense euphoria
- Increased concentration
5. Is cocaine a stimulant or depressant?