1. What does the Harris and Ullman model show?
- Multiple nuclei of different land uses
- Multiples concentric circles of different land uses
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Hoyt model show?
- It has concentric zones, but also has sectors along linear features like roads or rivers.
- It also has concentric zones, but has squares showing popular landmarks
- It also has concentric zones, but has triangles showing forests
3. What are the three popular urban land use models?
- Burgess, Hoyt, + Harris and Ullman
- Burgess, Boyt + Harris and Ullman
- Burgess, Hoyt + Travis and Ullman
4. What does the Harris and Ullman model assume?
- That similar industries with common land use + financial requirements develop near eachother
- That different industries with different land use + financial requirements develop near eachother
5. Why does tourism cause conflict at the coast?
- Traffic congestion, parking and noise.
- Destroying ecosystems, coastal erosion and construction
Similar Geography resources: