1. What was done to the rocks in the cliffs?
- Ground water was drained to improve stability
- They were replaced with granite
- They were reinforced with steel
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long have the coastal defenses been carried out since?
- 19th century
- 18th century
- 20th century
3. What was the total cost of the scheme?
- £6 billion
- £2.2 million
- £3 million
4. How many tropical timber groynes were added in 2005?
5. When was rock armor put in place?
Similar Geography resources: