1. How many tropical timber groynes were added in 2005?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which was the most cost effective method of the scheme?
- Replacing the 1930s groynes and replenishing the beach
- Adding even more rock armor
- Managed retreat
3. What was done to the rocks in the cliffs?
- Ground water was drained to improve stability
- They were replaced with granite
- They were reinforced with steel
4. True or false: it is economically viable to carry out coastal defense works to protect the town.
5. How long is the stretch of coastal defenses?
Similar Geography resources: