1. What was done to the rocks in the cliffs?
- They were reinforced with steel
- Ground water was drained to improve stability
- They were replaced with granite
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is this coastline located?
- South corner of the Isle of White
- South East corner of the Isle of Purbeck
- North West Isle of Man
3. How many tropical timber groynes were added in 2005?
4. When was rock armor put in place?
5. True or false: it is economically viable to carry out coastal defense works to protect the town.
Similar Geography resources: