1. How long is the stretch of coastal defenses?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What problems are there with the coast?
- Landslips as rainfall lubricates the impermeable marl beds
- Earthquakes as there is a collision plate boundary
- Nothing they are perfect
3. How many tropical timber groynes were added in 2005?
4. When was the scheme finally completed?
- June 2006
- August 2005
- January 2011
5. How long have the coastal defenses been carried out since?
- 20th century
- 19th century
- 18th century
Similar Geography resources: