1. True or false: it is economically viable to carry out coastal defense works to protect the town.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many tropical timber groynes were added in 2005?
3. What were the schemes' purpose?
- To determine the most suitable method of retaining sediment, dissipating wave energy and reduce the flooding and whilst maintaining the beach
- To build a better beach for the tourists
- To protect wildlife
4. What did the extension do to the beach?
- Made it dirty
- Starved the beach
- Supplied it with sediment
5. How often is 40 000 meters of sand to be deposited on the beach to keep it nourished??
- 10 years
- 20 years
- 15 years
Similar Geography resources: