1. How many squared meters of sand was deposited on the beach?
- 760 000
- 100 000
- 90 000
- 80 000
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How often is 40 000 meters of sand to be deposited on the beach to keep it nourished??
- 20 years
- 15 years
- 10 years
3. What problems are there with the coast?
- Landslips as rainfall lubricates the impermeable marl beds
- Earthquakes as there is a collision plate boundary
- Nothing they are perfect
4. Which was the most cost effective method of the scheme?
- Managed retreat
- Replacing the 1930s groynes and replenishing the beach
- Adding even more rock armor
5. When was rock armor put in place?
Similar Geography resources: