1. What problems are there with the coast?
- Landslips as rainfall lubricates the impermeable marl beds
- Earthquakes as there is a collision plate boundary
- Nothing they are perfect
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How often is 40 000 meters of sand to be deposited on the beach to keep it nourished??
- 10 years
- 20 years
- 15 years
3. How long is the stretch of coastal defenses?
4. When was the extension added to the sea wall and timber groynes?
5. What were the schemes' purpose?
- To protect wildlife
- To determine the most suitable method of retaining sediment, dissipating wave energy and reduce the flooding and whilst maintaining the beach
- To build a better beach for the tourists
Similar Geography resources: